But he hid it so deep that no one saw it.

    "Happy!"

    Yuanyuan was very happy. Seeing Ji Moyu, Yuanyuan had a lot of things to say. Yuanyuan wanted to tell Ji Moyu about the opportunity she got this time, the things she saw, and the people she knew.

    Cong Wu was behind Yuanyuan, seeing that Yuanyuan looked like she had found her backbone, she said, "Yuanyuan, I got a chance before, this time I'm coming back, I'm going to retreat for a while." Cong Wu said,

    Yuanyuan Looking back at him, after a moment of confusion, he asked, "When will you come out from Wuwu?"

    The time for monks to retreat has always been uncertain. possible.

    Cong Wu couldn't give an accurate answer consciously, but after Ji Moyu glanced at Cong Wu, he just said indifferently: "About three to five months."

    So Yuanyuan looked at the Immortal Venerable again, children would subconsciously ignore some logical issues, such as how did Ji Moyu know the time for Cong Wu's retreat, but he was a little reluctant, "That will take a long time." Cong Wu looked

    deeply Glancing at Ji Moyu, he bowed his head and said to Yuanyuan, "You don't have to be reluctant to let Yuanyuan go. I'll go back and find Yuanyuan as soon as I leave the customs." The

    fox who has always been heartless, after spending so long with Yuanyuan, After all, he developed a love for the cub.

    The little girl's face was full of innocence and ignorance, and the face with baby fat was cute and lovable, she pursed her lips when she heard this, she was quite understanding, "Then Congwu, go to retreat quickly, you will definitely be happy when you come out." Become stronger!"

    At the end, he was full of anger to cheer Cong Wu up.

    "Okay."

    When Wu laughed, she didn't seem so mean-spirited anymore.

    Ji Moyu looked at Cong Wu and nodded to him, then turned and left.

    The sect didn't assign him a cave, he lived in the palace on Fuxian Island, the cave he was going to now was naturally the place where he lived before meeting Yuanyuan, the reason why he said it only took three to five months to retreat from Wuwu.

    It's because Ji Moyu can see, he can see that Cong Wu's breath is full, and his luck is in his hands. Going to retreat at this time must be at the right time, place and people, and it will go smoothly. If there are no accidents, maybe it will only take three months to complete. closed.

    But since these Yuanyuan didn't ask, there's no need to tell her.

    After listening to the little girl talk for a while, she was excited on the way from morning to night. After arriving at Fuxian Island, maybe she felt at ease, and the little girl fell asleep while talking.

    Seeing that Yuanyuan's breathing became more and more even, Ji Moyu put her on her bed and helped the little girl cover the quilt.

    As soon as he left the room door, he saw a child Mu Fantian standing quietly outside the door.

    Ji Moyu's eyes moved, and before Mu Fantian could ask him, he said, "I'm afraid this place will make Yuanyuan noisy, so come to my room."

    Mu Fantian nodded and followed Ji Moyu.

    The room of the Immortal Venerable, even if Mu Fantian had never imagined what it would look like, it should not be as it is in front of him. Except for a very simple bed, there is only a mysterious mirror, and there is nothing else.

    Even the previous life could not be said to be comfortable, but Mu Fantian did not expect that the living environment of the so-called Immortal Venerable was actually worse than his own.

    But Ji Moyu didn't have any reaction to this, just like a normal person returning to his habitual residence and just getting used to it.

    He asked Mu Fantian to sit on the couch, but if Mu Fantian didn't sit down, Ji Moyu could only lower his eyes, and even lowered his head slightly, looking squarely at Mu Fantian's face.

    The child is now not to mention grown up, not even fully grown, with a small face, no matter how mature the mind is, the appearance is still childish and cute, but Ji Moyu has seen Mu Fantian Hangda's appearance.

    The child who came from a famous family and was born rebellious was strictly controlled, so after he grew up, he relied on his own ability to stay away from the family and live the most free life. As a master, although Ji Moyu was difficult to discipline him, but what he said Brahma somewhat listens.

    So Ji Moyu has a good sense of this disciple.

    It's just that as a master, why did Mu Brahma go through calamities in the world without knowing it at all?

    Ji Moyu restrained her thoughts, and said: "I saw something related to you a few days ago, and I want you to see it too."

    Just as the words fell, the light of the mysterious mirror flashed, and the image was reflected. There was actually a sound coming out of it at the same time.

    It was a monstrous cry, pain, mourning, and roar, which seemed to gather all the grievances in the world, which made people creepy and couldn't help shivering. Even Mu Fantian was a little stunned when he heard it.

    He still doesn't understand why this thing is related to him. He knows that the picture of Xuanjing flashes, and a man appears in it.

    Looking at the young man in his mid-twenties, wearing a black robe, holding a black sword in his hand, mixed in the darkness, even his face has some black spots.

    Obviously the whole body melted into the darkness, but under the lightning and thunder, one could see the seeping blood.

    Taking a closer look, the black spots on his face were clearly blood spots that had solidified and dried up.

    The man smiled, blood was dripping from the sword, and the endless monsters below were devouring the human race, monster race, demon race, devouring everything in the world. It was clearly an extremely tragic scene, but the man laughed extremely happily.

    Suddenly, as if seeing something, the man raised his eyes, his obsidian-like eyes looked through the mysterious mirror, as if they were directly facing the real Mu Fantian.

    It makes people feel that there is a bang in the heart.

    If Yuanyuan was here, she would definitely recognize that this picture was exactly the same as what she saw, and it was even clearer.

    The author has something to say:

    Mu Fantian: "? I'm still a child, can you show me this?"