No one has ever heard a monster speak.

    Yuanyuan didn't know how shocked the people present were, she only knew that the monster's big head suddenly turned 180 degrees, its face was placed on its back, and its eyes looked at Yuanyuan, looking at her.

    It was the first time Yuanyuan had seen this weird scene, so she hiccupped nervously.

    The monster still said slowly: "You, I feel very comfortable."

    The beast's eyes flashed with the same gentleness as a human.

    "I like it very much, I want to rub you."

    These words once again shocked everyone, including Yuanyuan.

    Although Yuanyuan has always been loved by people, this is the first time she has been confessed to by such a ferocious and weird beast.

    She hiccups nervously again.

    But soon, she regained her senses. She has always been a very heart-warming little beast. Hearing this, she stood up on the monster's back, moved to the side of the monster's face with small steps, and stuck it on the monster's prickly skin. Rubbing in the sideburns.

    Yuanyuan said, "Big Beast is also very cute."

    As soon as these words came out, the monster's expression softened a bit.

    He turned his head to look at Feng Yan and the others, then looked at Yuanyuan, but after a moment of hesitation, he lifted Yuanyuan up so that she sat on his head, then lowered his head and sent the fluffy little beast to the ground .

    In a short period of time, the spirit of the monster seems to have evolved the ability to think independently.

    "No, I won't fight anymore. I want to go back and rest..."

    After finishing speaking, the monster looked at Yuanyuan with some reluctance, with reluctance in his eyes, and the hoarse man said, "See you next time."

    Yuanyuan looked at the series of movements that matched it, blinked her eyes, and said nothing.

    Because Yuanyuan knew that the Purple Mansion Secret Realm could only be entered once in a lifetime.

    But Yuanyuan includes things that everyone sitting here doesn't know. After merging with the new secret realm, there is no limit to the number of times an individual can enter the purple mansion secret realm.

    But this matter is now, and no one knows.

    Seeing the monster leave, the eyes of several people at the scene revealed substantive disbelief, and they all looked at Yuanyuan.

    Only Feng Yan knew that Yuanyuan was special, so she didn't say anything.     She looked around and said, "We have to swear an oath of secrecy about Yuanyuan today. We can't tell anyone

    until Yuanyuan's ability is fully exposed."

.

    The two new demons do have opinions, but they are outnumbered and dare not express unnecessary opinions, so they can only hold back.

    After several people swore, several lights flew into the sky.

    Yuanyuan didn't need to swear, she just stood aside obediently, using her real body, fluffy like black and white sesame dumplings.

    It's not the first time Mu Fantian has seen Yuanyuan like this, but this time he actually thinks Yuanyuan is cute again, maybe because he has a little more affection for Yuanyuan at this time than when he saw Yuanyuan for the first time , he stepped forward and touched Yuanyuan's head.

    He pinched the round and fluffy face plate again.

    The little beast is very good-tempered, no matter how you fiddle with it, it won't get angry, and it will let Zuo pinch and touch it.

    The few people over there came back to their senses, couldn't hold back for a moment, and wanted to touch Yuanyuan.

    Mu Fantian looked at the extra hands on Yuanyuan's head, his eyes dimmed, and for some reason, he really wanted to keep their hands away from Yuanyuan.

    He noticed the pendant on Yuanyuan's neck again.

    In addition to Xuanshuang, there is another panda-shaped pendant that is very similar to Yuanyuan's body.

    That thing is exquisite and lovely, lifelike, with the breath of life on it.

    This is the inheritance that Yuanyuan has acquired, and there is a lot of space in it.

    Mu Fantian remembered something, and he said, "I gave Yuanyuan a bracelet before, but I still wear it now?"

    Yuanyuan blinked, and she raised her fleshy paw, there was nothing on it except hair .

    Yuanyuan scratched her head again, found the bracelet from Xuanshuang, and put it on the meat claws, her small chest puffed up, "Put it on now."

    Mu Fantian: "..."

    He was touched a little funny Touching Yuanyuan's head, he just said: "I will wear it in the future."

    Mu Fantian was a child, and he acted like an adult, which made others laugh, but no one said anything, but noticed the panda pendant. People don't only have Brahma.

    After all, Xuanshuang was already very inconspicuous hanging on Yuanyuan's body, only this pendant was more obvious.

    Zhan Ziyu wanted to touch subconsciously, "What is this?"

    But before his hand touched it, he was bounced away by a force.

    It was actually the defense that comes with the pendant.

    Attracted by this movement, everyone looked over, Feng Yan asked: "What is this?"

    Yuanyuan pinched her own pendant, looked down, and said obediently: "This is Yuanyuan's inheritance, it's amazing!" Hearing this,

    although they were still a little curious about this, they averted their eyes in a measured manner , Don't ask about this pendant again.

    The golden pheasant demon should be the slowest to react to the matter just now. At this time, the aftertaste has just finished, and then the excitement is belatedly realized.     "Yuanyuan, you are too powerful. How did you make that monster speak? How did

    you make that monster have intelligence? Am I right? That monster has intelligence!"

The excitement of the demon can only be expressed here.

    You know, since the monsters were born, not only the human race, but also the monster race have been greatly troubled by them. If they are not cleaned up for a period of time, the raging monsters will completely destroy the homes of many ordinary little monsters.

    The reason is that the monsters can't communicate, can't manage, and can't maintain a general peace with them.

    And because it obeys animal nature, it has a strong reproductive ability.

    If you can make monsters possess spiritual intelligence, no matter what the final result is, at least it will be an epoch-making development for the entire cultivation world.

    It was also because of Yuanyuan's ability that mattered so much that Feng Yan kept the matter of Yuanyuan a secret from everyone.

    And the reason why Yuanyuan's ability will be made public sooner or later is because Yuanyuan can't hide it, she won't control this ability, so as time goes by, this matter will inevitably be known to the entire cultivation world.

    What Feng Yan and the others can do is to make Yuanyuan stronger and stronger before this ability is made public.