Because the age is about the same as Yuanyuan, and the height is not much higher, when Yuanyuan doesn't want to be hugged, the figure bouncing around by herself turns into bouncing around holding Mu Fantian's hand.

    At the beginning, everyone had mixed feelings about Mu Fantian's appearance to a certain extent.

    But after getting along for a long time, they found that although Mu Fantian is not as lively and cute as Yuanyuan, he is serious and calm, and never makes trouble. cute.

    But the strange thing is, at the first glance, why did they subconsciously have a bad impression of Mu Fantian?

    This question popped up in several people's minds for a moment.

    Among them, Huai Xiuming had the most complicated mood.

    To say I hate him, at the first glance, he was definitely the one who hated Mu Fantian the most, but after calming down, the villain filter towards Mu Fantian faded away, how can a sensible and calm child be called cute? People hate it?

    Among the people present, only Yuanyuan didn't have this kind of trouble.

    The group of people present were all her trusted partners and friends, and it was an opportunity to find treasures in a secret realm that was not very dangerous. They were already big-hearted, but Yuanyuan became more relaxed now.

    But this kind of relaxation did not last long under everyone's own thoughts.

    The secret realm suddenly vibrated.

    This vibration only occurs when the rift is opened and closed.

    At this time, there is still one month before the closing time of the secret realm known to everyone.

    Everyone, including Yuanyuan, stopped their movements and looked up at the sky of the secret realm.

    The sky in the secret realm is naturally not connected to the real sky, but a dome similar to the sky, usually in a gray state.

    But at this time, a huge gap opened in the sky.

    Even Yuanyuan, who doesn't know many things, can feel the violent breath of space tearing in the gap, which is very dangerous.

    The surrounding monks panicked.

    "What's going on?"

    "It's scary, it looks like it can cool down and swallow it."

    "I won't be buried in the secret place of the Purple Mansion, right?"

    "I still have a lot of things to do."

    The monks made a fuss. Yuanyuan subconsciously tightened Mu Fantian's hand, and then squeezed close to Feng Yan, somewhat frightened.

    In the secret realm of the Purple Mansion, there were only a few people who could stand still, and Yuanyuan's team accounted for more than half of them. Everyone raised their eyes, fixed their eyebrows, and watched the change above their heads until Congwu saw something. , a whisper.

    "Something is coming."

    At the same time, the outside world.

    Many monks looked towards the secret realm of the Purple Mansion, while to the west, more monks looked at the newly released secret realm.

    On the vast land of the cultivation world, the two spatial voids that appeared out of thin air did not really attract people's attention, but this time the two secret realms covered almost half of the outstanding monks in the cultivation world.