"Congwu, are you here? Sister Feng Yan, brother Xiuming, and Ah Ling?"

    Congwu glanced at Mu Fantian again, and said, "They are in the center of the secret realm, there is no danger, wait for me to take you to find them "

    Finally asked: "This is?"

    Yuanyuan remembered that Congwu and Mu Fantian had never met before, so she introduced seriously: "This is Brother Fantian, who was the apprentice of the Immortal Venerable in his previous life, and this is Congwu, He is Yuanyuan's good friend."

    After speaking, Yuanyuan tilted her head and thought for a while, and then said happily, "Brother Brahma is also Yuanyuan's good friend."

    After knowing what a friend means, Yuanyuan happily discovered that , In fact, she also has friends.

    Knowing that the other party has a good relationship with Yuanyuan, the senior and junior finally let go of their guard a little bit.

    Cong Wu asked, "Where is Yuanyuan planning to go?"

    As for the chance, after seeing Yuanyuan and feeling the more pure aura in her body, Congwu knew that Yuanyuan must have gained a lot this trip, and even the power of Congwu's bloodline became more pure some.

    Yuanyuan shook her head and said she didn't know, "Yuanyuan didn't know where Congwu and Sister Fengyan were, so she followed Brother Fantian."

    Hearing this, Congwu looked at Mu Fantian.

    Although it is difficult to know the details of this child, the Yaozu are sensitive to the breath, from Wu can sense that such a child is by no means a simple kindness, nor is it a simple child like Yuanyuan.

    Because of this, Cong Wu was wary of Mu Fantian at first sight.

    Mu Fantian knew what Congwu wanted to ask, and said, "I wanted to take Yuanyuan to the center of the secret realm, and watch the ten thousand Taos sing in unison in a few days." With more

    inheritances in the Zifu secret realm, there will be more Taos included. , this chorus of ten thousand ways is the way of the great powers who left the inheritance here. They will sing together on the big square in the center of the secret realm three months after the opening of the secret realm. good time.

    If there is a chance, it is not impossible to break through when all the roads are singing together.

    Hearing this, he relaxed a little from his red face.

    Taking a closer look at the direction the two of them were traveling in, it was the direction of the center of the secret realm, so I felt relieved.

    "Let me take you there, it will be a little difficult to walk alone."

    Yuanyuan has no objection, and Mu Fantian has no objection if he doesn't have to walk by himself, so Cong Wu hugged Yuanyuan, led Mu Fantian with spiritual power, and went to find it together. Feng Yan and others.

    When walking, Yuanyuan reacted belatedly.

    "Isn't the All Dao Qiming opening in three months?"

    Although the passage of time can't be felt in the inheritance, no matter what, it shouldn't be close to three months.

    The reason why Yuanyuan knew that it took three months was because of her inheritance memory.

    Congwu nodded, "As soon as you disappeared, you disappeared for nearly three months."

    For these three months, anyone who cared about Yuanyuan would have felt restless, if it hadn't been for Congwu and Yuanyuan There is a connection between them, I can feel that Yuanyuan is still very well, Feng Yan and the others are afraid that they can't wait to find Yuanyuan.