The next day, Wu Ling came to the inn, and several people met up to finish.

    One day later, it was the day when the secret realm of the Zifu was opened, and the great powers were able to pinpoint the date accurately. On this day, countless monks gathered in the quiet dark green valley outside the secret realm of the Zifu.

    Yuanyuan was discovered when she was brought here. Although they were all hidden in the forest, there were quite a number of them. As long as you paid a little attention, you could see densely packed monks.

    Yuanyuan's milk voice sighed, "There are a lot of people."

    Feng Yan said: "The opening time of the Zifu secret realm is uncertain, the shortest is fifty years, the longest is six hundred years, and this time it is only a hundred years since the last time. The grand occasion of last year is already less."

    Wu Ling introduced to Yuanyuan, "Today, five of the seven well-known geniuses have come."

    She pointed to Huai Xiuming and Feng Yan beside her, and then pointed to Pointing to himself, he smiled and said, "There are three of them here."

    Geniuses who have been bumped into the sky rarely call themselves this way, but Wu Ling is different. She accepts this title very calmly, and now, she is also working hard not to fall into this title.

    Wuling pointed to the sky, and said: "There is one above the auspicious cloud, Yuanyuan should be able to see it, he belongs to the Tianyan Sect, and he likes to make these forms the most.

    " A breezy young man, his cassock is made of pale yellow and white, standing on a flying instrument in the shape of auspicious clouds, the wind blows his hair and the hem of his clothes, which is quite fairy-like.

    Sensing the sight from this side, the young man lowered his head and looked in the direction of Wu Ling. Seeing that he was an acquaintance, he slightly bent his lips and nodded to them.

    Wu Ling also nodded slightly to him, and then pointed to the young man in red robe over there for Yuanyuan.

    The young man is full of vigor and high spirits, similar to Huai Xiuming, but his appearance is more delicate. Wuling said: "That is from the Tianji Sect. I like red the most. The talisman formation makes it superb." Wuling introduced to Yuanyuan the top of the

    world Tianjiao, those two people also saw Yuanyuan, and unanimously showed kindness to Yuanyuan.

    After all, Yuanyuan is the spiritual pet of the immortal, and as long as the immortal is famous and decent, he will respect him very much, and he will treat Yuanyuan with three points of courtesy.

    But Yuanyuan didn't know about this, because the secret realm of the Purple Mansion was about to open, and the group's attention was quickly focused on the big hole in the space that slowly opened in midair.

    Only then did Cong Wu speak slowly.

    "The space is unstable when you enter the secret realm, and I can guarantee that you will not disperse when you get closer to me later."

    Cong Wu paused again, "But if there is a chance to draw me, I will not stop it, but there is this chance will be temporarily separated from the team."

    The group nodded and had no objection to Cong Wu's decision.

    Until the entrance to the secret realm was fully opened, Cong Wu led several people to go together.

    Everyone who saw Cong Wu couldn't help feeling jealous, even if the powerful monster clan would be suppressed after entering, but even so, Cong Wu was almost the only one who was strong among the people present.