"When I was young, I cried, and he wiped my tears like this."

    At that time, Huai Xiuming was only twelve or thirteen years old, and Wu Ling was even younger, about nine years old. Children should not know about love, but Wu Ling It's just keeping Huai Xiuming's love in mind, and when the love affair first opens, it will take root and sprout.

    Yuanyuan thought for a while, "Then Yuanyuan also wiped away sister Wuling's tears, maybe someone else will wipe away sister Wuling's tears, don't be sad.

    " Ling was taken aback for a moment.

    Wu Ling actually knew that Huai Xiuming's kindness to her was only due to the fact that the two grew up together, and their relationship was a little closer than that of other senior brothers and sisters, but not by much. All the concern was justified.

    Just like what Yuanyuan said about wiping tears, if you do it now, maybe you still have a little bit of intimacy, but when you were a child, there are not so many taboos.

    But when he grew up, Huai Xiuming didn't make any intimate behaviors that people would imagine.

    There was a slight smile on Wu Ling's face, "Thank you Yuanyuan, I see."

    It was just like others said, how stupid she was, falling into delusions for a man who had never cared for her, then No matter how good Huai Xiuming is, it's not worth it.

    Wu Ling was still very sad, tears rolled down as she spoke, she said: "Yuanyuan, after today, I won't like him anymore.

    " Wiping Wu Ling's tears with his sleeves, he stepped forward and hugged her.

    The voice of the little milk is not as crisp and gentle as before.

    "Sister Wuling is crying, it's good after crying."

    Yuanyuan's small body still has the milky fragrance that belongs to a cub, soft and warm. It is obvious that hugging makes people feel heart-melting, but at this time it is given to Wuling. Bell is greatly comforted.

    By the time Wuling and Yuanyuan returned, half an hour had passed.

    The atmosphere on the tea table can only be said to be quite harmonious, after all, except for Cong Wu, everyone is somewhat concerned about the two little ones outside.

    Seeing the two come back, Huai Xiuming looked at Wu Ling first.

    Everyone noticed that the little girl's eyes were still a little red, even though Xiao Lu and the others didn't know Wu Ling well, they couldn't help but take a look at Huai Xiuming.

    I sighed in my heart, masculinity misleads others.

    Originally, they came here to rest. After asking Wu Ling not to rest, the group set off again.

    The goal this time is Xuanling City, the second largest city after Qingcheng.

    Wu Ling sneaked down this time. After clarifying the matter with Huai Xiuming, she would naturally go home. There are two major sects around Xuanling City, namely Miaoyinmen and Qingshuangjianzong, and several minor sects.

    If Wu Ling wanted to go back, she would naturally go to Qingshuang Jianzong.

    As Feng Yan and the others wanted to travel around, Xuanling City, as the second largest city, was naturally one of them. As for Huai Xiuming, he made the little girl sad, so he was too embarrassed to run away by himself, so he had to send everyone back together. .

    ...

    Two days later, among the group, Wu Ling and Yuan Yuan walked in front, one big and one small, all wearing black dresses with bells on their bodies.