Yuanyuan kept watching with her big eyes open, she tilted her head, and said something that no one else dared to break.

    "That elder sister likes Brother Xiu Ming very much."

    Huai Xiuming paused his hands and nodded, "I also noticed it."

    Maybe no one dared to say anything about his relationship with Wu Ling, but Yuanyuan didn't say anything. Knowing that, of course there are no taboos, so she asked: "How did Yuanyuan see it?"

    "You can tell because you like it."

    Yuanyuan thought of Fenghua and Qi Sinian, but Huai Xiuming just nodded, "You are right. , It's a pity that it's been so long, and I only realized it recently."

    "According to my personality, I should refuse directly, so as not to delay her."

    Huai Xiuming blinked at Yuanyuan, and he could see that he was a little distressed, "But I haven't found a chance yet, and she hasn't said anything, she just clings to me." "Before, not only

    why, she was in a mood The problem is that she has fallen into delusion, and now no one dares to provoke her, even the master and wife."

    These things are not considered secret at present, and the reason for the delusion is unknown to others, so Huai Xiuming didn't say it, he just Said: "So I can't tell her clearly, Yuanyuan, tell me, what should I do

    when I encounter this situation?" What Yuanyuan said.

    Yuanyuan was the most innocent and unloving one, but after hearing Huai Xiuming's words, she felt distressed and frowned.

    She didn't quite understand either, so she asked, "What does it mean to be delusional     ?

    "

It's too embarrassing to say that Wu Ling's obsession is him, and it's too embarrassing to say that Wu Ling's obsession is caused by his incomprehensible style for decades.

    He wasn't aware of this either, it was only after Wu Ling fell into a delusion that he was reminded by the master, that's when he found out.

    "Then, don't be obsessed with it."

    Yuanyuan scratched her little head, her short arms couldn't reach the top of her head, "If you can't extricate yourself, let others help you."

    Yuanyuan's logic is very simple, she said: " If brother Xiu Ming doesn't like that sister, he should make it clear to her no matter what, Yuanyuan knows it, and he should make everything clear." What she didn't know was that

    Wu Ling's father was Qingshuangjian The sect's suzerain, the mother is the elder of the Miaoyin sect, she has been held in the palm of her hand since she was a child, and this time she fell into delusions because she was never stimulated since she was a child.

    After hearing what Yuanyuan said, Huai Xiuming was thoughtful.

    "Yuanyuan is right, we still have to make it clear."

    Whether it's delusional, or simply liking him, he should bluntly explain that he has become an obsession, so how can he be allowed to be this obsession all the time.

    After a long time, I am afraid that his own state of mind will also be affected.

    "Then I'll find an opportunity today and tomorrow to explain it to her."

    Huai Xiuming pinched his brows, "She looked rude just now, but she was a lively and lovely girl before she fell in love.

    " Touching Yuanyuan, she smiled again, "It's as cute as Yuanyuan."

    Yuanyuan praised herself again without knowing what to say. The aroma of the food attracted me, and my eyes lit up.

    Looking at Yuanyuan, Huai Xiuming also felt that his troubles because of this had subsided a little.

    He withdrew the barrier and saw Wu Ling approaching from afar, so he pretended nothing happened.

    Huai Xiuming's way of swordsmanship is clear, sharp and reckless, and he should not be affected by such things, especially Wu Ling. She is clearly a rare genius in Yin Xiu, and her personality is somewhat similar to that of Huai Xiuming before. , Smart and cheerful.

    Nor should she be put off by something like this.

    While thinking about it, the smile on Huai Xiuming's lips also fell.

    Feng Yan and the others didn't know what Huai Xiuming and Yuanyuan said, they only knew that Yuanyuan didn't seem to take this matter to heart, while Huai Xiuming was deep in thought and didn't know what he was thinking.

    Zhan Ziyu looked at Wu Ling who was approaching, and muttered softly.

    "The ones who came today are all the proud sons of heaven."

    Of course, Zhan Ziyu was talking about people other than the three of them, maybe in some eyes, they were also called the proud sons of heaven.

    However, Feng Yan, Huai Xiuming, and Wu Ling all had the weight of being in the top five in the Immortal Gate Grand Competition, which was not the same as their being in the top 100 or top 50.

    Yuanyuan didn't understand this. She turned her head and looked at Zhan Ziyu. The little milk voice asked, "What is the proud son of heaven?

    " A proud son is a person who attracts attention, has excellent talent, and ability far surpasses his peers."

    Such people must be rare and watched by countless people.

    Even in today's world of self-cultivation, there are only seven of the most favored sons of heaven.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I came today, there were three people gathered together, and the atmosphere was quite harmonious.

    Yuanyuan has become proficient in using a spoon in a short period of time, and she can eat something by herself. At this time, Wu Ling came back, and Yuanyuan looked at her while eating.

    Wu Ling noticed the little girl's gaze, so she looked at her, raised her eyebrows, and her voice was very charming.

    "What are you looking at me for?"

    Yuanyuan swallowed the food in her mouth, and said, "They say you are very powerful, you are the proud son of heaven."

    Wu Ling was taken aback, her expression a little unnaturally praised, "It's okay, this time The music repairers in the world are much better than me, and I’m not a proud son of heaven.”

    She subconsciously looked at Huai Xiuming, “Only someone like brother Xiu Ming is considered a proud son of heaven.”

    Just a short sentence From her words, it can be seen that she admires Huai Xiuming.

    Huai Xiuming paused and shook his head, "Naturally, I'm not the proud son of heaven."

    Yuanyuan couldn't understand what they were condescending, so she just said casually, "Yuanyuan feels that she is very powerful."

    She puffed up and said : "After Yuanyuan, he must also be the proud son of heaven."

    As he said, he finished his meal full of fighting spirit.

    This caused Wu Ling to look at Yuanyuan more

    . Although she is young, she is not as interested in cubs as other girls. She is Yinxiu. Apart from cultivation, she spends most of her time on Huai Xiuming. up.

    At this glance, Wu Ling saw three or two small bells hanging on Yuanyuan's body, and subconsciously, she had a better impression of Yuanyuan.

    Looking again, there was a lot of black on Yuanyuan's clothes. She was surprised and said, "You little girl, you have a lot of taste in dressing."

    Yuanyuan: "?"

    "People say that black is dull, but I don't think so. You see, black looks good on you and me."

    The author has something to say:

    There should be no bad guys in this article, thinking about it