In just a moment, the dragon blood vine brought the bright red dragon blood fruit on the main vine and fell to the ground.

    The vines, which were so ferocious just now, are as motionless as a dead thing.

    Feng Yan's speed was extremely fast, and the spiritual energy in her hand was surging, and she picked off the dragon blood fruit extremely quickly. In less than half a quarter of an hour, the dragon blood fruit covered with vines was lying intact in Feng Yan's treasure basin. .

    This is the spirit gathering basin, but it is different from the round rice bowl. This spirit gathering basin is only the most elementary level, and it can only keep the spiritual power of the things in it.

    But anyone with some cultivation is basically one of them.

    Feng Yan lowered her eyes, and when she saw the fruit, her brows showed a beautiful joy.

    "587, this dragon's blood vine bears a lot of fruit."

    Not only did they bear a lot of fruit, but because they cooperated well, they didn't waste any of them.

    "It should be 586."

    Huai Xiuming took out one of them and threw it beside a tree a little far away from the dragon blood vine just now.

    This is a habit, called saving seeds.

    Although those left behind may not necessarily grow into new dragon blood vines, this is considered a sustainable development in the cultivation world. Since the recovery of spiritual energy, monks who have experienced the lack of resources have the concept of caring for the environment.

    Not to mention anything else, at least the disciples of Dazong still have this concept.

    Feng Yan glanced at the dragon blood fruit, and a smile appeared on the corner of her lips, "I was negligent." There are

    more than five hundred dragon blood fruits, and five people divide them equally, exactly more than one hundred for each person. It seems that there are many, but there are actually five. Count one portion and send it to alchemists in the cultivation world. A powerful one can refine five or six blood-returning pills, but most of them can only refine one.

    Therefore, these dragon blood fruits, which they have spent a lot of thought on, can only refine about a hundred blood pills.

    But everyone, including Feng Yan, was already satisfied.

    She thought of something, and looked at Huai Xiuming, "If you take this dragon blood fruit yourself, even if you have a loss, you can get more than 300, but now..." Huai Xiuming's strength is seen in her

    eyes , I understand that even if Huai Xiuming came by himself, it would not be difficult to get the dragon blood fruit.

    Before Feng Yan could say anything else, the young man in front of him laughed, and when he smiled, there was light in his eyes.

    "I didn't need this dragon blood fruit, but I just happened to know its location, and I just heard what you need, so I came here. I said it all, I want to make friends." "

    And I'm very interested in this little beast."

    Huai Xiu Ming looked at Yuanyuan again.

    At this time, Yuanyuan was looking at the dragon blood fruit on the ground curiously. Seeing her appearance, she seemed to want to paw and pull it a few times.

    She hadn't turned back into a human form yet, she was clearly sitting on the ground at this moment, her body was covered in black or white hair, but it was spotless.