Huai Xiuming's identity was revealed, everyone Then her attitude towards him improved a lot, and Feng Yan asked him about the dragon blood fruit again.

    Huai Xiuming just lowered his eyes for a moment, raised his head and smiled, "Dragon Blood Fruit is located in the southwest of Yankai Forest, in a remote location. I am the only one in this experience. If possible, I want to walk with you."

    "This dragon blood fruit, how about I take you there?"

    Yuanyuan still looked at Huai Xiuming, her big eyes were shining, and asked: "Brother Xiuming, what you mean by walking with us is that we will all go together in this experience? "

    Yuanyuan hasn't fully understood the meaning of experience, but it doesn't prevent her from saying this to Huai Xiuming.

    Her little head was tilted, looking at the smile on Huai Xiuming's handsome face, she felt that she liked it very much, like sister Fenghua.

    Hearing Yuanyuan's words, Huai Xiuming was taken aback for a moment, then nodded, "That's it."

    Feng Yan looked at Huai Xiuming. Huai Xiuming is a famous arrogance, and there is no shortage of people around him, even if it is as strict as Feng Yan was before. Not likable, when going out to practice, there are many people following around.

    In short, it was something wrong for Huai Xiuming to come out alone.

    "Why is there only one person? Why do you want to be with us?"

    Feng Yan asked these two questions, and her eyes fell on Huai Xiuming's face, not letting go of his expression.

    It's not that she is unfriendly to Huai Xiuming, but that Feng Yan is used to being vigilant when she is away from home.

    "Didn't I just say that?"

    Seeing Feng Yan's serious expression, Huai Xiuming also put away his smile and said seriously: "I think Yuanyuan is destined for me, and I have heard your names a long time ago. People, I also admire them very much, so I want to make friends with you."

    "There is only one person because of this experience, I don't want to be followed by someone, I want a companion who walks side by side."

    Huai Xiuming glanced at his side again Yuanyuan glanced at him, his expression was serious, but seeing Yuanyuan still looking at him, he couldn't hold back a smile.

    "Yuanyuan is very cute."

    What Huai Xiuming said did not seem to be a compliment, but sincerely. To someone like Feng Yan, this was not a compliment, it was even better than a compliment. Yan's expression softened a lot.

    "Since this is the case, it is not impossible to go together."

    This means agreeing.

    Before Huai Xiuming had time to rejoice, the voice of the little beast beside him came out happily, "Yeah!"

    The little hands clapped their hands.

    Everyone present looked at Yuanyuan, Feng Yan was startled, and pursed her lower lip, "Why is Yuanyuan so happy?"

    When she said this, Feng Yan guessed the reason for Yuanyuan's happiness, Sure enough, Yuanyuan stopped applauding, with pure joy in her big eyes.

    "Because Yuanyuan likes brother Xiuming."

    Feng Yan couldn't help feeling a little sour when she said this. Before that, Yuanyuan would only say "favorite" to her except for the immortal.