The Great Elder let Ji Moyu take the main seat, and Yuanyuan was held in Ji Moyu's arms under the eyes of everyone. The chubby little beast looked around in the arms of the Immortal Venerable, which was more eye-catching than the Immortal Venerable himself.

    Ji Moyu lowered his eyes, saw Yuanyuan's moving ears, raised his hand, and pressed it lightly, "If there is anything you want to eat, just tell me."

    Because of the great significance, today's banquet is extremely rich in aura The spiritual food made of ingredients, even the table in front of Ji Moyu, is not the amount of spiritual energy that ordinary foundation cultivators can withstand.

    But Yuanyuan was not an ordinary foundation-builder, so Ji Moyu let her eat without worry.

    When Yuanyuan heard about the food, she stopped looking around and raised her little hand, pointing to the beautifully fried purple jade bamboo shoots.

    Facts have proved that the Great Elder still has a lot of stock, such a dish, from top to bottom, every table has one.

    Seeing that Yuanyuan's eyes staring at the dishes on the table were about to burst out, Ji Moyu fed Yuanyuan one by one.

    As for himself, although he would eat occasionally, it's fine if he doesn't eat, Ji Moyu doesn't have much appetite.

    So all the things on this table slowly entered Yuanyuan's stomach.

    Everyone had a panoramic view of this scene. For Ji Moyu, everyone always respected and respected her, but for Yuanyuan, everyone knew that she was the favorite of the immortal.

    But Xiaoshou always looks soft and soft and easy to get close to, so people subconsciously ignore her identity and see her very close.

    Right now, the image of being aloof and Yuanyuan coexisting has stimulated many people's minds.

    On the one hand, she feels that Yuanyuan seems to have become a little unattainable, and on the other hand, she feels that the celestial being suspended in the sky seems to be a little more down-to-earth.

    As for Yuanyuan herself, after eating a table of dishes, she not only satisfied her tongue, but also satisfied her dantian with enough aura.

    Yuanyuan has formed a habit, and subconsciously began to practice.

    But since her contract was established, her cultivation has been led to grow rapidly, and she has been suppressed for a long time in the late stage of foundation establishment, and she is afraid that advancing too quickly will damage her foundation.

    Right now, because of the abundance of aura, Yuanyuan couldn't suppress it no matter what, she held her head down and let out a hiccup of aura.

    She cautiously said to Ji Moyu: "Yuanyuan seems to be about to break through."

    This breakthrough is at the golden core stage.

    Yuanyuan's training time was only half a year.

    Hearing this, Ji Moyu's eyes suddenly became darker. Seeing the little beast's eyes closed, the situation suddenly changed, and spiritual energy rushed in. With a wave of Ji Moyu's hand, he immediately set up a barrier.

    The built-in array provides sufficient aura for Yuanyuan to advance.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, the movement here instantly attracted the attention of many people. They looked at Yuanyuan's movement, and then looked at each other, their eyes flashed across.

    "As expected of a fairy pet, although there is no news of cultivation before, but the current movement is a great advancement." "

    I remember when Yuanyuan appeared, and everyone said she didn't have the slightest spiritual power."

    "This movement is probably the movement of breaking through the Nascent Soul. How could a mortal beast without spiritual power break through the cause in just half a year?" "

    What Nascent Soul? Without the thunder calamity, Yuanyuan could at most break through to the golden elixir." "

    Even if it was a golden elixir, it took me a hundred years to cultivate it from the beginning to the golden elixir."

    Everyone who broke through with Yuanyuan was caught off guard, so the matter of cultivation was immediate. Being exposed, Yuanyuan broke through in full view. Although there was no thunder calamity, she had the posture of an advanced Nascent Soul.

    All of a sudden, there are different opinions.

    The only advantage is that the people who can participate in the first elder's apprenticeship ceremony are all old friends of the first elder, and the discussion is nothing but discussion, so I don't worry that he will spread this matter at will.

    As the discussion heated up, Yuanyuan's advancement also came to an end.

    Ji Moyu's eyelashes drooped slightly, and he said to Yuanyuan, "Last time I said I would give Yuanyuan a gift."

    He took out a jade bottle containing a pill from his sleeve.

    Ninth-order Transformation Pill, which can transform spirit beasts regardless of realm.

    This kind of shape-changing pill is extremely rare, even alchemists in the cultivation world, there are only ten fingers who can refine this kind of shape-changing pill.

    Coupled with the rare materials, even Ji Moyu wasted a lot of effort.

    And this elixir, when used in advanced Jindan or Nascent Soul, can bring out the power of the medicine to the extreme.

    Although it was an advanced stage, Yuanyuan could hear Ji Moyu's words, so she whispered, and before she had time to react to Ji Moyu's words, a very bitter pill was stuffed into her mouth.

    Before Yuanyuan had time to react due to the pain, the elixir melted in her mouth, and immediately flowed into Yuanyuan's body, following the breakthrough spiritual power, to transform Yuanyuan's body.

    Ji Moyu guided Yuanyuan slowly.

    "Close your eyes, follow your consciousness, and feel the changes."

    Yuanyuan obeyed obediently.

    The aura flowing in her dantian slowly formed a ball of spiritual power, which was then linked to the soul and consciousness, merged into the golden color, and gradually turned into a small round ball. This is the golden elixir that the monks said.

    The golden elixir connects the spirit and cultivation base, the better-looking the golden elixir, the more successful it is forged, and the more successful it is, the more obvious the benefits for future cultivation.

    At the same time, Yuanyuan felt a lightness on her body.

    In the eyes of outsiders, after the situation changed, the auspicious clouds in the sky glowed with colorful light, and the red golden sun fell and sprinkled on the body, which actually contained the blessings of heaven.

    The hearts of the people at the scene were shocked, and they looked at Yuanyuan in disbelief.

    What kind of spirit beast is this? You can get the blessing of heaven just by advancing to the Golden Core.

    But Yuanyuan didn't know this at this time. After the breakthrough, the effect of the Transformation Pill appeared, and Yuanyuan's body began to become slender, turning into a human form.