But she still looked at the direction Congwu left, and said suddenly: "Ling Xiao can also turn into a human being."

    There was an unfinished meaning to these words, the headmaster glanced at Yuanyuan, she still had some envy in her eyes, but the meaning of these words was that other beasts can become human beings, Yuanyuan Yuan also wants to change.

    The head said: "Yuanyuan works hard and can transform into a human form." The

    reason why the spirit beast is not a monster is because the spirit beast needs to cultivate to a high level before it can transform into a human form.

    And monsters are born monsters, in human form and beast form, and use demon power.

    Yuanyuan is obviously a kind of spirit beast, and can practice spiritual power. If she wants to transform into a form, it stands to reason that she has to cultivate to the stage of transformation, which is equivalent to the stage of transformation of a monk before she can transform into a human form.

    With Yuanyuan's cultivation speed, it takes only a few years to transform into a form.

    For the monk, this time is just a flick of a finger.

    Yuanyuan's ears moved.

    The head of the sect also said similar things before, but at that time Yuanyuan was ignorant of the matter of transforming into a human form and had no obsession, so she subconsciously ignored it.

    But this time Yuanyuan wanted to become a human being, so she listened to what the master said, and then her eyes lit up.

    "Yuanyuan must practice hard."

    The sect leader nodded, but before saying anything, a few people who flew over appeared behind him, they were several elders of Qingyun Sect.

    They had already known the news that a big monster had quietly invaded Qing Yunzong, and they all had serious expressions.

    The great elder said: "The big monster escaped?"

    The head leader nodded, "It's the blood of the nine-tailed fox, and it has a strong ability to suppress monster aura.

    " The formation is aware of, unless there is a loophole in the sect's formation, or the other party has a magic weapon that can hide the blood." The

    sixth elder said, leading the expressions of other elders to become more dignified.

    No matter which assumption it is, it is extremely serious.

    Although it is a peaceful age, there will never be real peace in the cultivation world. Qingyun Sect is the first sect, and it is stared at by everyone, and also by the evil forces in the dark.

    Whenever they have a chance to break through the sect's protective formation, even if it is just one, as long as they take this opportunity to kill any disciple of the sect or anyone with other identities.

    Every member of Qingyun Sect does not allow mistakes in the sect.

    And if someone died, the majesty of the first sect would also collapse.

    In short, the elders, including the head of the sect, did not allow the slightest possibility of this happening.

    Later, everyone went to the head hall to discuss again, and the sixth elder took a magic weapon to check the Zongmen's formation around the Zongmen.

    But these have nothing to do with Yuanyuan. Yuanyuan was handed back to Ji Moyu, and she stayed on Fuxian Island to practice hard.

    And the other side.