"Where is it not damaged? There are several holes in the floor, and a low-grade spirit stone will be enough to repair the floor. You can take it." The boss could only accept this

    . A Lingshi, and then with a sincere smile on his face.

    "You guys continue to sit, and I'll refill you with a few more cups of tea."

    The farce subsided smoothly.

    At this time, Yuanyuan and others were sitting at the same table with Mu Fantian. Qi Sinian set up a formation to block the sound from coming out. He smiled and asked casually: "Just now you said that Yuanyuan is Mu Fantian's junior sister. In other words, shouldn't Mu Fantian be Yuanyuan's nephew?"

    After all, on the surface, Mu Fantian is just a disciple who just started.

    Before Mu Fantian could speak, Yuanyuan shook her fluffy head, moved her ears, and said, "Brother Brahma is the reincarnation of the disciple of the Immortal, so Brother Brahma is the disciple of the Immortal.

    " Here, remember things very clearly.

    Hearing this, Fenghua's beautiful eyes narrowed, and she asked, "Yuanyuan, who told you this?"

    So far, both Fenghua and Qi Sinian believed that Mu Fantian had abducted Yuanyuan.

    But Yuanyuan said: "It was the immortal and Yuanyuan who said it, and Yuanyuan told Brother Brahma."

    As soon as these words came out, Fenghua and Qi Sinian's hearts were shocked at the same time, but the old man said slowly: "My surname is Gao, you can just call me Elder Gao."

    He looked unfathomable, and he should be the first person to be greeted, but Qi Sinian and Fenghua were both concerned about the junior sister that Mu Fantian said, so they ignored it carelessly. Gao Lao.

    They greeted Gao Lao with a very considerate etiquette.

    And Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian are two children, sitting side by side, Yuanyuan asked Mu Fantian curiously, "Brother Fantian, didn't you want an immortal to be your master before? Why do you say Yuanyuan is a junior sister now?" Yuanyuan

    said The growth rate is very fast. Up to now, the little beast has been able to express his thoughts fluently, and has formed a good logic in his little head.

    Mu Fantian lowered his eyes to look at Yuanyuan, his slender eyelashes made his eyes a bit more vivid and deep.

    "Grandpa said, a teacher for a day, a father for life, even if I don't recognize it now, I will always recognize it in the future. It doesn't help to be stubborn, not to mention, Xianzun is also a very good master." After all, he was still a child

    , Mu Fantian respected and loved Elder Gao, so he would naturally listen to him.

    Yuanyuan nodded, and said seriously with a small face: "Grandpa is very reasonable, Brother Brahma, grandpa is smarter than you."

    Even if there is logic, the logic is not perfect, and everyone present can't help but laugh.

    Mu Fantian paused, and grabbed Yuanyuan's ears with his hands.

    "The bracelet I gave you last time, do you still keep it?"

    Speaking of this, Yuanyuan just remembered, she took out the box containing the bracelet together, the texture of the box is complicated, retro patterns are accompanied by simple materials, There is a heavy sense of history when you take it out.

    It's a pity that Yuanyuan didn't know the goods, so she broke the box without mercy, and opened the box, revealing the dazzling bead chain inside.