"I'm leaving, Yuanyuan."

    Suddenly, Yuanyuan was taken aback, and she asked softly, "Why?"

    In the early years, Fenghua and Qi Sinian went to the secret realm together, and gained a A magic weapon that can bind two people.

    The magic weapon is integrated into the spirit platform, it is difficult to get around, and it can't play a role in normal times. Only when one of them is facing enough fatal damage and the other is not by his side, will the other person see the scene around the injured person .

    At this time, Fenghua saw such a scene.

    Qi Si went out a few days ago, in the name of experience, but in fact because of Fenghua, he didn't know how to face her, so he could only choose to escape.

    What Fenghua saw was that Qi Sinian was besieged by several monks, and beside these monks, each of them was surrounded by spirit beasts with the same level of cultivation.

    Those people have tattoo-like marks on their bodies. Fenghua recognizes these marks, and they are people from one of the forces that have been chasing and killing her.

    Because it is an evil practice, it is not tolerated by the world.

    Fenghua wanted to go alone, but when he saw Yuanyuan, he paused for a moment, remembering Yuanyuan's ability against spirit beasts, and looked at Ji Moyu.

    "You take Yuanyuan with you, I will protect her."

    Ji Moyu seemed to have known what Fenghua wanted to say, and agreed directly, while Yuanyuan was ignorant, but still nodded her head hard, "Yuanyuan is going. "

    If there is a fairy, Fenghua was worried that if he took Yuanyuan to the past, Yuanyuan would be hurt, and he thanked: "Thank you, fairy."

    The magic weapon not only has the function of seeing the image, but also has the function of positioning .

    Fenghua took out an all-purpose teleportation scroll, and cast a spell, bringing Yuanyuan to the vicinity of Qi Sinian in an instant.

    Taking advantage of the time when no one was watching, Fenghua used the shape-changing pill on Yuanyuan, turning Yuanyuan's appearance into a kind of spiritual pet that can be seen everywhere in the cultivation world, the spirit rabbit.

    After all, the head said that it is best not to let people know about Yuanyuan's specialness.

    As for the top-grade Yixing Pill that has been used in the Fusion Stage Danxiu, only immortals can see its original shape.

    Fenghua came very quickly, the fatal injury just now was mostly healed by Qi Sinian with the elixir, but his body was weak after all, and he was about to receive another fatal blow.

    Suddenly, a rich fragrance fell from the sky, and the monks who besieged Qi Sinian immediately felt dizzy, and their movements stopped for a moment involuntarily.

    Fenghua took advantage of this moment to bring Qi Sinian out of the siege, and immediately treated Qi Sinian.

    Yuanyuan was gently placed on the ground during this process.

    At this time, Fenghua was on Qi Sinian's face, and Qi Sinian's usually smiling peach blossom eyes were less angry now, and he looked at Fenghua fixedly.

    As for Yuanyuan, staying beside the two of them, she looked around helplessly, and finally locked her eyes on the several ferocious spirit beasts that were rushing towards her.