Only after climbing to the top of the peak, or being eliminated from the exhaustion, can the array be used, otherwise there is no way to bring Yuanyuan out.

    On the supervisory platform, the law enforcement elder frowned slightly, and asked the head, "Do you need to bring Yuanyuan out?"

    The head looked down and pondered for a while.

    "Seeing that she's fine, there's no need. Yuanyuan won't disturb others, so let her play. When she gets tired, she can come out by herself." The

    headmaster thought that Yuanyuan ran in to play, or that everyone else wanted to play . She felt that Yuanyuan was ignorant and ran in by herself.

    But as Qi Sinian said, Yuanyuan didn't disturb anyone, and she was a fairy's favorite, so everyone felt harmless.

    What about Yuanyuan herself?

    She just climbed up and down the stairs. In the formation, she couldn't see the people watching on both sides of the ladder, she was just at a loss. There were so many people outside just now, why couldn't she see them.

    Thinking about it, he walked to the edge of the stairs in disbelief, stretched out his paw and touched it tentatively.

    But touched an invisible wall of air.

    Yuanyuan: "?"

    She stretched out her other front paw in doubt, and stood up like a human being, with her two paws on the air wall, groping here and there, feeling very puzzled.

    It's still a bit of a novelty.

    Unexpectedly, on the side that Yuanyuan couldn't see, where she touched, there was a nun looking at her pads and extra thick and soft hair, showing an excited auntie smile.

    "She's so cute! How can the fairy pet be so cute?!"

    After speaking, one hand tried to touch Yuanyuan's flesh pad in the air, and the other hand hurriedly took out the photo stone as a souvenir.

    Obviously, this female nun is a serious plush lover, and she likes small animals very much.

    But Yuanyuan soon gave up trying to test this air wall.

    The concept of panda cubs is very simple, if you can't get through here, just change to another place.

    Yuanyuan looked up and down the stairs, and finally remembered that the purpose of coming here was to see if this formation was fun.

    Qi Sinian said that gravity and coercion get heavier as you go up. Yuanyuan remembered this sentence, and her little eyes looked at the stairs with bright curiosity again.

    She is now eating well and has practiced. After being hungry for a while, the aura is providing her with the energy to keep her from being hungry, and she doesn't feel so hungry anymore.

    Then climb up again.

    Yuanyuan has walked this road many times by herself, but this is the first time she walked by herself. Panda Zizai looked at Qingyun Temple, which was very far away from her, and then lowered her head, watching the steps going up step by step. go.

    And outside the array.

    "It moved, and it moved again."

    A monk who had been paying attention to Yuanyuan said, and a lot of eyes fell on Yuanyuan.

    Someone analyzed.

    "Just now the beast stopped moving, but it was not driven away by the formation. I think it has some strength left, and it was just resting." "