Feng Yan, as the person appointed by the immortal to help take care of Yuanyuan, is there It was necessary to tell Yuanyuan about these things, but she didn't say so, so she must be held responsible.

    But even if it's not Feng Yan, even if it's the Immortal Venerable or the head of the sect, it's the responsibility to tell Yuanyuan some of the sect's taboos, Feng Yan's responsibility is not entirely on Feng Yan, but Feng Yan now takes full responsibility.

    As soon as these words came out, most of the anger in the head was relieved.

    General Yuanyuan came to his senses, looked left and right at the lush bamboo forest, somewhat realized that he seemed to have made a mistake, and retracted his paws a little sadly, but quickly moved his small body, and stepped forward to grab the hem of the Sect Leader's clothes.

    "Sect Leader, Yuanyuan made a mistake, don't punish Sister Feng Yan..."

    Yuanyuan became more and more sad as she spoke, and the little milk voice became a little choked up, "Yuanyuan will definitely not run around in the future."

    She saw everyone's expressions like this Seriously, only then did I realize that I seemed to have walked into some unexpected place. I may have made a mistake and caused disaster, but I don’t know what mistake I made and what disaster I caused.

    Just remembering just now, Yuanyuan herself was frightened and flustered.

    I couldn't help my little emotions.

    Qi Sinian was still smiling just now, but now the smile on his lips was gone, and his eyes lightly fell on Yuanyuan's body.

    Feng Yan glanced sideways at Yuanyuan, and couldn't help pursing her lips, feeling guilty in her heart.

    If the Seventh Elder hadn't stopped Yuanyuan just now, the consequences would have been disastrous.

    Seeing that Yuanyuan was also like this, the head of the sect disappeared inexplicably in a fit of anger.

    He lowered his eyes, looked at Yuanyuan's pitiful little appearance, and then at Feng Yan's appearance, sighed softly, and bent down to hug Yuanyuan up.

    His expression eased.

    "Yuanyuan is right, and you are right, Ayan. It's just a lecture today. Yuanyuan doesn't have to go. I want to talk to Yuanyuan about the clan rules.

    " Can't be sloppy.

    Being hugged in his arms, Yuanyuan rarely felt the tenderness belonging to the head of the sect, and her fluctuating emotions gradually eased.

    After regaining his senses, he pinched the collar of the sect leader aggrievedly, still wanting to defend himself.

    "Yuanyuan went to the head hall, but there was no one there, and when she came out, there was no one, Yuanyuan didn't know about it." She didn't know that

    there were some places where people were not allowed to intrude.

    Although the little beast was not free in the past, within the designated area, she could play leisurely and carefreely. How could she have suffered such grievances.

    The head of the sect also knew that Yuanyuan could not be blamed for this matter, seeing that she was really aggrieved, he hesitated, raised his hand and touched Yuanyuan's head tenderly.

    "I see, it's not Yuanyuan's fault."

    Qi Sinian had been watching for a while, seeing that the atmosphere had become peaceful and warm, he opened his mouth.