While speaking, seeing Feng Yan looking at him, she jumped out of the Great Elder's embrace with her buttocks twisting, her short legs tumbling upside down. Here Feng Yan said, "Sister Feng Yan, what is accepting an apprentice?"

    His arms were suddenly empty, and the Great Elder put down his hands as if nothing had happened, still indifferent.

    The deacon elders were amused.

    "It's still a cub who only sees Yisiqian."

    Before Yuanyuan heard Feng Yan give the answer to her question, she sensed that someone was talking about herself, vaguely knew that seeing Yisiqian was not a good word, and Yuanyuan retorted angrily.

    "Yuanyuan just doesn't change his mind."

    These words caused several people present to laugh again.

    Feng Yan replied to Yuanyuan and said: "Accepting an apprentice means accepting someone and passing on one's own abilities. In this way, the person you accept is my apprentice, and I am his master." Yuanyuan seemed to understand but half understood, but

    obviously Here comes the spirit.

    "Take Yuanyuan as an apprentice, take Yuanyuan as an apprentice."

    Feng Yan was stunned by these words, but she quickly shook her head, "Yuanyuan is the immortal's spiritual pet and my uncle, I can't take you in." Be an apprentice."

    As soon as the words came out, the cub was obviously a little disappointed.

    "But if Yuanyuan wants to learn some spells, I can also give her some pointers."

    Yuanyuan cheered up again, "Sister Feng Yan will teach Yuanyuan."

    She said without hesitation, obviously very Trust likes Feng Yan, and wants to get closer to Feng Yan.

    The little beast jumped up and down, and it was about to climb onto Feng Yan along the hem of her skirt. Feng Yan quickly hugged Yuanyuan, and said with a smile, "Okay." During

    this period of time when Yuanyuan was practicing, Feng Yan was always Looking at it, I understand that Yuanyuan can learn the spells used by humans, and Yuanyuan no longer needs Ling Xiao to take her with her, and she can practice independently.

    The task here has been completed, Feng Yan saluted the First Elder and the Deacon Elder, saying that she would resign.

    At this time, the sun has completely set in the west, the moon has risen, and the moon is bright and clean.

    After watching the disciples leave, the Great Elder looked at the moon, stroked his well-bred beard, thoughtful.

    "Have you heard the news that Yuanyuan is cultivating?"

    The elder deacon was taken aback and shook his head, "Nothing."

    As soon as he said this, he realized that something was wrong.

    Everyone knows that Yuanyuan has no spiritual power, if she doesn't practice, how can she learn magic skills?

    The two looked at each other, and a dark light flashed in their eyes.

    But they didn't say a word, and didn't go any further, but the elder suddenly said, "It's been a long time since we got together, I have fine wine in my storage space, would you like to have a drink?" The deacon elder said with a smile: "Yes

    ! But I can't drink too much, I have a lot of things lately."

    "No problem."

    …

    Here, because of the permission of the Immortal Venerable, Feng Yan brought Yuanyuan to the Floating Immortal Island, and was fascinated by the scenery in front of her as soon as she came up.

    This grass is a rare spiritual plant, and it can only grow in places with sufficient spiritual energy.

    Flowers of various colors are also elixir for buffs, even if Yuanyuan eats it by mistake, it will only benefit it.

    On the west side near the temple, there is a lush bamboo forest, which is growing. It doesn't look big, but it is full of vitality.

    What's more, this beautiful scenery with aura is so different from the beginning, Feng Yan can hardly recover.

    She narrowed her eyes slightly, then touched Yuanyuan's head, with a light and gentle smile, "The Immortal really likes Yuanyuan."

    Yuanyuan obediently allowed herself to be touched, and upon hearing this, she replied equally vigorously, "Yuanyuan also likes Yuanyuan." Immortal Venerable!"

    Feeling a bit happier after being teased by the sincerity of the little beast, Feng Yan said: "Yuanyuan first circulates the aura for three small circles, and then I will teach you the simplest concealment technique." Yuanyuan has

    always He is very obedient, and he is also very smart in terms of cultivation. Hearing this, he huddles together and enters the cultivation state in the most comfortable state.

    This is the first time it has practiced on Fuxian Island.

    The almost doubled aura made the little beast feel extremely comfortable and smooth, and the aura flowed like a river.

    Feng Yanben was also running her spiritual power quietly, and was suddenly awakened by the fluctuations around her. When she opened her eyes, she found that Yuan Yuan's spiritual energy poured into her body very smoothly.

    Wave after wave, although not swift and violent, Feng Yan is very familiar with this state.

    Isn't this the state of breakthrough?