I'll look at the matter of raising my own spiritual pets later."

    While speaking, he stepped into the gate of Qingyun Sect. Follow Feng Yan.

    Yuanyuan also landed on the ground, she didn't want to be hugged, she moved her limbs, and walked slowly behind them. Although she looked slow, but because her body was rounder and her movements were more leisurely, she actually followed Feng Yan and her group closely of.

    Just halfway there, Yuanyuan looked around curiously, and then something caught her attention.

    Slowly, there was a deviation from Feng Yan's walking direction.

    Feng Yan and the others noticed that they turned their heads and looked at the place where Yuanyuan moved, only to find the Great Elder standing there.

    Several people were stunned.

    Only Yuanyuan stood still in front of the Great Elder, then raised her front paws and stood up.

    Softly said: "Elder, bad!"

    Talking badly, but clearly liking the appearance of the Great Elder, he swayed up the hem of the Great Elder's clothes, as if he wanted to hug him.

    The Great Elder set up an illusion, and ordinary people couldn't see him here.

    The days of cultivators are long, and everyone who has survived for a long time will have some hobbies of their own.

    The Great Elder likes the sunset of Qingyun Sect. The sunset is the most beautiful at the gate where the formation is set up. In the gap between the mountain peaks, the setting sun casts down, covering the entire Qingyun Sect with romantic colors.

    But Yuanyuan can see it.

    Surprised, the Great Elder withdrew the spell cast on him, with an old face on his face, but let Yuanyuan climb onto his shoulder.

    Except for Yuanyuan, the three disciples, including Feng Yan, all froze when they saw her.

    The Great Elder saw their performance and remembered what the Seventh Elder said.

    She didn't show anything on her face, but her heart sank a little. She glanced at Yuanyuan and said, "Why is Yuanyuan looking for me?

    " Great Elder."

    His swarthy eyes blinked, trying to pass the test.

    This answer is also reasonable, the Great Elder turned his head, and said to several disciples: "Feng Yan will take them and hand in the task first, and I will lead Yuanyuan to the meeting.

    " His attitude seemed to be quite good, so he nodded, "I understand."

    As he said that, he glanced at Yuanyuan again, and saw Yuanyuan was waving at her happily, with a heartless appearance.

    Feeling helpless, he just smiled, and left with the two junior sisters first.

    After the few people had left, the Great Elder was still looking at the sunset, and Yuanyuan also thought it was beautiful, so she didn't speak, and watched carefully. Just when she was about to fall asleep, she heard the Great Elder's question.

    "Didn't Yuanyuan say I'm bad? Why are you still looking for me?"

    Yuanyuan was woken up, but she didn't get angry, she rubbed her hairy head on the face of the First Elder.

    "Because, although the Great Elder is bad, he is a good person."

    Maybe Xiaoshou couldn't figure out his own logic, but the short words made the Great Elder stunned for a while, and then with a smile on his face, he touched Yuanyuan's ear.

    "Since he is bad, how can he be a good person?"

    Yuanyuan was confused when asked, "Then, the Great Elder is a good person."

    When the atmosphere was just right, a voice came in abruptly.

    "Isn't this Yuanyuan? When we met for the first time, I'm Qi Sinian, the seventh elder of Qingyun Sect."

    The first elder and Yuanyuan looked at Qi Sinian at the same time.

    Qi Sinian stroked Yuanyuan's head smoothly.

    Yuanyuan was dumbfounded, "Qi, Qi four years?"

    Qi Sinian: "..."

    Seeing that the Seventh Elder was choked, the First Elder made an insignificant hook on his lips, and soon his face darkened, "The Seventh Elder should know It's not very polite to disturb people's quiet."

    Yuanyuan blinked, "Huh?"

    Realizing that Yuanyuan was also involved in this sentence, the elder moved Yuanyuan off his shoulders and looked He covered its ears without changing his expression, moved his eyes away from the seventh elder's face, and looked at the gradually sinking sunset.

    Being stabbed again by the great elder, Qi Sinian was a little upset at first, but seeing Yuanyuan sticking his head out, looking at him curiously, he laughed again.

    "Did you hear Yuanyuan? The Great Elder thinks you're disturbing his quietness. If you don't come with me, I'll take you to eat some delicious snacks."

    Yuanyuan's eyes lit up when she heard the delicious food, and she was almost caught by Qi. Si Nian ticked over.

    The Great Elder glanced at Yuanyuan, then let go of his hands, as if he didn't care.

    "If Yuanyuan wants to go, then go."

    It was obviously the words to see off the guests, but as soon as the words came out, Yuanyuan paused, thought for a while, then shook her head, "Yuanyuan won't go."

    The tricks that are always unfavorable to the cubs no longer work, Qi Sinian's As soon as the movement stopped, he glanced at the Great Elder, and clearly saw the momentary smile on the corner of the Great Elder's lips.

    He became more and more unconvinced and frowned.

    "Why don't you go?"

    Asked this question, Yuanyuan cautiously glanced at Qi Sinian and then at the Great Elder, her hairy face full of caution.

    "Maybe...maybe it's because the Great Elder is a good person..."

    Qi Sinian: "?"

    "Then I'm not a good person?"