"Elder Sister, we've already fixed it here, can we go back?"

    Seeing Feng Yan's expression no longer relaxed, the first junior sister subconsciously tensed up just like Feng Yan.

    Looking at Yuanyuan again, she also looked sullen, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

    Feng Yan nodded lightly, "I'm fine too, let's go."

    After finishing speaking, she took Yuanyuan to take the lead to leave, but the junior sister remembered that Feng Yan was obviously in a good mood, and Yuanyuan was also lively and cute, so she hesitated, She opened her mouth and asked, "Master, did something happen?"

    Feng Yan was taken aback, and subconsciously wanted to say nothing happened.

    But Yuanyuan was quite depressed, and she didn't feel very happy when the milk sound came out.

    "Yuanyuan and Sister Feng Yan met a demon just now, and

    she is a bad demon." After saying this, as if she had ended her depression, she froze her head, and even her two furry ears froze.

    "Yuanyuan made Sister Feng Yan unhappy, but Yuanyuan will definitely not make Sister Feng Yan unhappy next time."

    She tilted her head and thought for a while, then turned around with her little butt twisted, her tail moved, and she slapped her face Buried in Feng Yan's neck.

    The fluffy face rubbed against the sticker.

    "Sister Feng Yan posted it, don't be unhappy~"

    After the operation, not only Feng Yan was stunned, but even the two junior sisters were also stunned.

    But when she regained her senses, Feng Yan's mood really improved, and as she touched Yuanyuan's head, the seriousness between her brows faded away.

    "Yuanyuan too, Yuanyuan should be happy too."

    Seeing that Feng Yan's expression was no longer so unfriendly to strangers, she was somewhat surprised when she thought about what Yuanyuan said, and turned into worry.

    "Did Senior Sister repel that demon? Did you encounter any danger? Were you injured?"

    After Sanlian asked, even Yuanyuan didn't know how to answer in a daze.

    But Feng Yan heard the concern in the words, and her brows relaxed, "I didn't repel it, the immortal left a sense on Yuanyuan's body, and I didn't encounter any danger, it's just..." Speaking of this, Feng

    Yan After a pause, "It's because of my negligence that the demon took advantage of it."

    Feng Yan blamed herself for not protecting Yuanyuan well, so she let go of her emotions just now, because recalling what happened before, It became dull again.

    Seeing that Feng Yan was unhappy again, Yuanyuan was a little at a loss, and touched Feng Yan's face with her fleshy front paw, trying to make her happy.

    But after the two junior sisters understood the reason of the incident, they glanced at each other.

    "Senior sister, don't blame yourself. If you can meet Yuanyuan under your nose, then the level of magic must be higher than yours. It's not your fault." "

    Yuanyuan made you happier, she doesn't care about it , Sister, don't trap yourself."

    The two junior sisters are also the disciples of the deacon elders, and they have had a lot of contact with Feng Yan. Although they didn't communicate deeply in the past, they both saw Feng Yan's ability in their eyes and admired her very much.

    There has always been more than enough admiration but not enough intimacy, because Feng Yan is too cold and serious, and doesn't know how to strike up a conversation.

    But because of Yuanyuan, the two junior sisters saw the softness under Feng Yan's appearance, so they dared to speak to Feng Yan.

    Yuanyuan looked at her junior sister, then at Feng Yan.

    She knew a thing or two about what the two of them said, and after thinking about it, she learned to say: "Senior sister, don't trap yourself, Yuanyuan doesn't care." The

    cub's voice pretended to be mature, so cute that it made people laugh.

    Feng Yan couldn't help curling her lips.

    Squeezing Yuanyuan's chubby face, she said to the two junior sisters: "Thank you for your comfort, today's business has been done, it's rare to come down, do you want to go around more?"

    She is not a person who stands still, if Yes, it can't be the reputation of the first person of the younger generation.

    The feelings just now and the previous lessons were buried in her heart, and she will definitely not let Yuanyuan be taken away under her nose next time.

    It was also the first time for Yuanyuan to come here, so she couldn't let her rush back to Zong without even seeing Qingcheng's appearance clearly.

    When the two junior sisters heard that they could go around more, they laughed very happily and cheered, "Thank you, senior sister!"

    Yuanyuan also cheered, "Thank you, sister Feng Yan!"

    She had obviously recovered from her depression.

    Looking at it, Feng Yan felt soft in her heart, and loved Yuanyuan more and more.

    Qingyun Sect disciples can be seen from time to time in Qingcheng. All young people, even disciples from the outer sect, can straighten their backs and be respected by others.

    The group strolled around for a while, Feng Yan asked Yuanyuan, "Do you like Qingyun Sect?"

    Yuanyuan nodded fiercely, "Yuanyuan likes it."

    At the same time, in Qingyun Sect, the Great Elder and the young Seventh Elder stood together in the deacon hall.

    The Seventh Elder looked at the First Elder and smiled, but it wasn't a kind smile.

    "The great elder has not been loved by his disciples all year round, have you ever thought that it is your own problem?"