Seeing Yuanyuan approaching, the two female cultivators waiting at the door couldn't help covering their mouths, and exclaimed, "Yuanyuan is here too?"

    Because they knew that Yuanyuan would be touched, they squatted down and touched Yuanyuan one by one. Head, one person touches Yuanyuan's body.

    Yuanyuan nodded vigorously, and said happily, "Yuanyuan is here!"

    Hearing the little milk's voice, the smiles on the faces of the two nuns couldn't stop.

    "Yuanyuan is so cute."

    "Let my sister hug me, okay?"

    At this time Feng Yan walked in front of her. Due to Feng Yan's previous majesty, a female cultivator just hugged Yuanyuan, and her expression froze when she saw Feng Yan , said cautiously: "Senior Sister, can I give her a hug?"

    Feng Yan was used to their attitude towards her, her eyebrows and eyes were lightened, "It's okay, as long as Yuanyuan likes it."

    Not far from the downhill is the city. It was so lively there, it was impossible for Feng Yan to let Yuanyuan go by herself.

    The city at the foot of the mountain is called Qingcheng, which is managed by Qingyun Sect. It is one of the most prosperous cities in the cultivation world.

    And Feng Yan went down the mountain this time to purchase necessities on behalf of Qing Yunzong.

    He was wearing the uniform of a disciple of the Qingyun Sect, the smoky blue uniform, and the jade pendant on his waist, all of which showed Feng Yan's identity as the chief disciple of the Qingyun Sect.

    On the way, the female cultivator got tired of hugging Yuanyuan, so she handed Yuanyuan over to Feng Yan for hugging.

    The three of them were walking on the street, and passers-by cast envious glances one after another.

    But soon, I walked to a familiar street, which was relatively remote, but everyone seemed to know Feng Yan. An old man smiled and said, "Are you shopping again? What do you need this time?

    " It has been 500 years since it covered the whole street.

    Even Feng Yan was a junior in front of him.

    Feng Yan handed the list to him, with a smile on her lips, "I need more things this time, so I'm troublesome."

    The old man took a look, and then let out a snort, "It's really quite a lot.

    " Putting away the checklist, she smiled, and her eyes fell on Yuanyuan. She took a look, reacted for a second, and then her eyes lit up.

    "Is this the strange beast that made a big splash at the Immortal Asking Ceremony? It looks really interesting." It looks really interesting

    , this is the first time Yuanyuan has heard of it being described like this, and she looked at the old man with her round eyes. Uncle, he gave a smirk.

    "Yuanyuan's length is really interesting."

    Seeing Yuanyuan happy, the old man smiled again, "The character is also interesting. I heard that the immortal has adopted it as a spiritual pet. Now, do you practice?"

    Feng Yan thought of the immortal's instructions. , shook his head, "Nothing."

    "That's it..."

    The old man looked at Yuanyuan thoughtfully, then waved his hands, hehe said with a smile: "I'll go and prepare something for you, eat a bowl of noodles and a cup of tea in the store, and I'll be right there." The shopping is of

    course It's impossible to finish it so simply. What I buy here are only some commonly used items, and there are some special ones, which have been prepared early, and need Feng Yan, the big disciple, to come forward to get them.

    Feng Yan instructed the two junior sisters who came with her to put Yuanyuan here and ask the two junior sisters to take care of it.

    But Yuanyuan doesn't.

    She grabbed Feng Yan's skirt with both hands, and hummed.

    "No, Yuanyuan doesn't stay here, Yuanyuan wants to follow Sister Feng Yan, okay~"

    While talking, she felt aggrieved, and her furry face could hardly contain Yuanyuan's grievance.

    Feng Yan's expression froze, she looked at the two junior sisters, and then at Yuanyuan, her expression was a rare hesitation.

    One laughed out loud.

    "Yuanyuan wants to go, senior sister can take it with her."

    "We can take care of it here, senior sister don't worry."

    Feng Yan had no choice but to hug Yuanyuan up after each of them said something. When they looked at each other, they looked more relaxed.

    After Feng Yan left, someone spoke up and said in a low voice, "Senior sister is quite friendly when she takes Yuanyuan with her."

    "Senior sister is a good person, but

    she is usually too strict." Feng Yan was completely unaware of her junior sister's evaluation of her.

    She came to the auction house to get the precious items that the sect needed.

    Including high-level elixirs, pills, and refining materials.

    As soon as I came to the auction house, I met a person who was eight feet tall and almost twice as tall as Feng Yan.

    Feng Yan avoided subconsciously, and took another look at that "person".

    Yuanyuan exclaimed milkily.

    "What a big man."

    Feng Yan stroked Yuanyuan's hair, her brows and eyes were serious.

    "That's not a human being."

    It's a demon.