Ji Moyu said: "Yuanyuan has become stronger, but it's not obvious. Maybe after a while, Yuanyuan will know where she has become stronger."

    Yuanyuan nodded half-understanding.

    Xianzun's tone has also changed a bit compared to the first time, when he was speaking, his expression was clearly calm and cold, but his tone was gentle and coaxing no matter how it sounded.

    It's a pity that this scene is destined not to be seen by outsiders.

    Ji Moyu's explanation successfully comforted Yuanyuan, she narrowed her eyes and happily rubbed Ji Moyu's hand.

    "Yuanyuan will definitely become very powerful!"

    The little beast's hair is soft and comfortable, and it is arched up with a little strength at this time, so soft and waxy that it makes people feel soft.

    ...

    Yuanyuan woke up to cook, went to school and practiced to find the immortals, and the days lasted happily for a week.

    Until one day, just after finishing training, I heard the headmaster's tone was heavy.

    "The Immortal Master is going out again."

    Yuanyuan's heart skipped a beat, she catapulted from the state of the soft glutinous dumpling to the head of the sect.

    "Going out? Where is the immortal going?"

    As a cub, Yuanyuan is very attached to her breeder, but Yuanyuan knows that once the word "going out" is used, the date of return cannot be determined.

    The sect leader was taken aback by Yuanyuan who suddenly pounced on her.

    The relationship between Yuanyuan and him has gotten better in the past two days, but even so, because of his attitude towards Yuanyuan before, I still felt a little awkward in my heart, and I never really got close to Yuanyuan.

    But Yuanyuan had already climbed up to his chest along the hem of the clothes, and her round furry face was almost close to his.

    The head had no choice but to hug Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan's body is soft, and holding it is like a plush toy that feels great in the hand, making people want to pinch it, and it also softens their hearts.

    The head of the sect paused, resisting the urge to pluck his fur, and said, "The Immortal will not stay in Fuxian Island all year round, he needs to travel around, and often when he goes out..." Speaking of which

    , The head of the sect stopped talking, looking at Yuanyuan's anxious look, he didn't know what to say for a while.

    For the cubs, it would be a bit cruel to leave and start for a few years.

    But he didn't say anything, Yuanyuan is also smart, and he can understand a little bit, and the voice of the little milk became low all of a sudden, "Is the fairy going to leave for a long time? Yuanyuan doesn't want the fairy to go~" "Not really

    .

    " The door subconsciously comforted Yuanyuan, and when she regained consciousness, she stopped talking.

    He is not a fairy, and he can't make any promises to Yuanyuan.

    In the past few days, as long as Yuanyuan is still in the master's hall, Feng Yan is also there. Seeing Yuanyuan's aggrieved appearance, and fearing that the master will hug Yuanyuan reluctantly, she stepped forward and said: "No trouble, Master!" Please, leave Yuanyuan to me."

    Before she finished speaking, Yuanyuan buried herself in Feng Yan's arms, and naturally she couldn't wait for the master's consent.

    Suddenly, the arms were empty, the sect master frowned subconsciously, and then withdrew his hand, looking at Yuanyuan's appearance, he was embarrassed to say that he still wanted to hug her back, but his expression sank.

    "I can't tell, but you really like Yuanyuan."

    Even someone who knows the head of the sect like Feng Yan doesn't know why the face of the head becomes stinky all of a sudden, so he just replied honestly: "Yuanyuan is cute, and at a young age. Little, this disciple should take care of her."

    After hearing Feng Yan's words, the sect master glanced at Yuanyuan again, and his face became even more stinky.

    Big and small, they are not clinging to him.

    Ling Xiao looked funny, he had been with the master since he was a child, so he naturally knew what the master was thinking, but the master was still awkward, so he had to watch the play in his spare time, and had no intention of helping the master explain.

    Yuanyuan here, the fact that the immortal is going out has not yet passed, she said stickily: "Yuanyuan wants to find the immortal~" The

    little girl looks very pitiful.

    As soon as Ji Moyu came, she heard such a sentence, no matter how cold her expression was, she moved a little, and subconsciously asked, "Why are you looking for me?

    " Right there, she twisted her butt from Feng Yan's arms again, asking Ji Moyu to hug her.

    "They said you want to go out."

    Xiaoshou's milky voice was full of reluctance, "It will be a long time before you go out."

    Ji Moyu took Yuanyuan into his arms, and for a moment he didn't expect that it was because of this reason, he was stunned and looked The head, I know he said it.

    She didn't blame her, she just didn't know how to comfort Yuanyuan for a while.

    Ling Xiao said: "The cubs are clinging to their parents, Yuanyuan doesn't want you to leave, because she treats you as a father."

    Hearing this reason, Ji Moyu was stunned again.

    He has been independent since he was a child, and his parents passed away early. For many years, he has no close people, and no one has ever been so clingy to him.

    I have almost forgotten the things about my childhood, and Ji Moyu can't remember if I have ever experienced being reluctant to leave my parents.

    At this time, he only lowered his eyes slightly.

    "I won't be gone for a long time."

    He stroked Yuanyuan's hair, "I will definitely be back soon."

    The author has something to say:

    Make up for yesterday, and update normally at night