Yuanyuan's eyes brightened, "Is it possible?"

    The headmaster was about to nod, but Feng Yan coughed lightly, "Master, you still need to talk to everyone in the afternoon. The elders have a meeting, so I'm afraid there won't be time."

    The head: "..."

    He didn't say anything, but Yuanyuan nodded seriously, "Since the head has something to do, Yuanyuan, Sister Feng Yan and Ling Xiao Xiao will go play together."

    There was no regret in the words.

    The head of the sect obviously doesn't care about this little bastard like Yuanyuan, but with Yuanyuan like this, he feels a little uncomfortable.

    With a stinky face, "Okay, Ah Yan, let's take Yuanyuan to play."

    Yuanyuan cheered, sat on Ling Xiao, was hugged by Feng Yan, and happily left the head hall.

    Qingyunzong is large, with several spiritual veins and many hills. At first glance, it seems to be endless.

    Each elder and sect leader have their own floating islands, under the floating islands are peaks, each elder manages one peak, Qingyun Sect has ten peaks.

    Some sects in the realm of comprehension specialize in one sect, while others, like Qingyun Sect, have attainments in alchemy, formation and talismans, weapon refining, cultivation and other aspects.

    The main peak is under the head of the island, law enforcement lectures and other things are held on the main peak, but there are teleportation arrays between the peaks, and it is very convenient to come and go.

    The first place Feng Yan brought Yuanyuan to was outside the Qingyun Hall on the main peak. This is the largest hall for hospitality in the entire sect. Except for law enforcement disciples, few people come here on weekdays.

    But the advantage of being here is that you can overlook the entire layout of Qing Yunzong.

    Feng Yan introduced to Yuanyuan one by one, "That is under the jurisdiction of the Great Elder. The Great Elder is Danxiu, but he is also very good at fighting! He also serves as the law enforcement elder. It can be said that he is the most respected existence in the whole sect besides the head of the sect. .”

    Speaking of the Great Elder, Yuanyuan blinked her eyes.

    "Great elder, fierce, hit your claws."

    Feng Yan and Ling Xiao were stunned for a moment when these words came out, and then Feng Yan smiled, "Yuanyuan still remembers."

    Yuanyuan nodded, "Yuanyuan hurts, But he was healed by the Great Elder again."

    Feng Yan looked at Yuanyuan's appearance, although the little guy remembered this incident, he obviously didn't hold any grudges, as he spoke at this time, his appearance was also leisurely.

    She obviously likes Qingyunzong's landscape.

    And these peaks have the scene of each peak, Yuanyuan looks at this and then that, it can be regarded as dizzying.

    Until Ling Xiao took them out of Qingyun Palace.

    Let’s go to see the main peak first. The first stop is Xingrentang. Xingrentang is a place to receive commissions and instructions, as well as experience and team formation. Every disciple of Qingyun Sect will come here almost before going out.

    There are many people in Xing Ren Tang, Ling Xiao has become a pedestrian Xing here, he and Feng Yan take Yuanyuan, and people say hello wherever they go.