When Feng Yan arrived at the head hall, Yuanyuan had been practicing with Ling Xiao for a long time, and because Ji Moyu had something to do, she didn't watch Yuanyuan practice here.

    So in the backyard of the head hall, the petite Yuanyuan sat opposite Ling Xiao who had become the original body. The contrast was too large. At first glance, Yuanyuan looked like a leaky sesame dumpling.

    The headmaster didn't hear about the school down below, and he was still dissatisfied with watching Yuanyuan left and right, but due to Yuanyuan's special physique, he needed someone to watch him practice, so he could only stay here.

    As soon as Feng Yan came, she saw the head's appearance and gave him a little salute.

    "Master, this disciple has something to say."

    The head of the sect has always known that Feng Yan doesn't like Yuanyuan, but the head of the sect has a sense of propriety and never loses his manners, so he won't let Yuanyuan be wronged or offended. Xianzun, but today's matter, due to emotion and reason, Feng Yan will tell the head.

    When the headmaster heard Feng Yan's voice, he walked a little closer, set up a sound-proof formation, and asked, "When?"

    Most people can immerse themselves in cultivation during cultivation and will not be swayed by other people's words, but Yuanyuan is different. He is afraid that Yuanyuan will be affected by the sound, so the master set up this formation.

    Feng Yan lowered her eyes and told the head teacher what happened in the school today.

    "Not only the master, but also others have opinions on the immortal's acceptance of Yuanyuan as a spiritual pet, but the immortal has already made up his mind, and the opinions of others are not important, not to mention that at present, Yuanyuan will not be given to the immortal Bringing negative impact, this disciple thinks that Master should let go of some prejudices."

    Hearing this, the headmaster didn't say a word for a long time.

    He is not someone who can't listen to what he says, not to mention that his apprentice is smart and sensible, and he has won his true teaching. Feng Yan's words, the head of the sect is more and more able to listen to him.

    It took me a long time to say, "I know it for the teacher." After finishing

    speaking, he removed the formation, and when he turned his head, he found that Yuanyuan had stopped cultivating, looking at him with bright eyes, and said happily: "Just now Yuan couldn't hear the sect master talking to Sister Feng Yan, it's amazing!"

    She didn't know what she was happy about, but she was inexplicably happy.

    Small in appearance, but romantic and cute.

    The headmaster coughed lightly, and after deciding to let go of his prejudices, Yuanyuan seemed more or less pleasing to the eye.

    Then he asked: "Yuanyuan just practiced, how do you feel?"

    At this time, Yuanyuan was already held in Ling Xiao's mouth, fluttering into the air, and the little nurse shouted excitedly, "Yuanyuan is flying! Yuanyuan is flying!"

    Hearing what the head said, all four paws paused, reacted blankly, and then nodded fiercely, "Ling Xiao said it went well!" "He

    also said that Yuanyuan is great, the best cub he has ever seen. "

    Of course Yuanyuan didn't know what was going well or not. What she said was transmitted to her by Ling Xiao, and she then conveyed it to the head. It took a while to laugh.

    "Since Ling Xiao said so, Yuanyuan must be great."

    The head of the sect is serious, but no matter how serious a person is, when facing close people, he will show an affinity that has never been shown to the outside world, but this is the first time Yuanyuan has seen his normal expression.

    Blinking and blinking for a while, Yuanyuan suddenly said, "Master, why don't you put on a funny face?"

    The head: "? What an interesting look?"

    Yuanyuan swiped her claws twice, as if thinking .

    Seeing that Yuanyuan's mind was not on the fun of taking off, Ling Xiao put Yuanyuan on the obsidian stone table, just put Yuanyuan down, and saw Yuanyuan making strange expressions with her plush face.

    His brows were frowned, his mouth pouted, and he tried very hard to make a disdainful expression.

    Then he said seriously: "It's like this, the head is so interesting!"

    The head: "..."

    Seeing Feng Yan and Ling Xiao looking at him with somewhat indescribable eyes, the head has an old face Panicked with embarrassment, she stepped forward and covered Yuanyuan's face.

    The panda cub's expression doesn't look very rich, but when he winks, it's also very funny.

    But Yuanyuan learned from the master's own expression, so he didn't think it was fun anymore, and rubbed Yuanyuan's face while saying, "Yuanyuan is obedient, forget about this, uncle master has never done this to Yuanyuan before." expression."

    While talking, the hand covering Yuanyuan's face paused, feeling that the texture of Yuanyuan's hair was surprisingly good.

    I couldn't help touching it twice.