1. Less Pain

A/N: Read the description warning before starting this story.

Tendou Satori had known there was something wrong with him since he'd turned eight. That's when the bullying started. That's when most people knew where they fit in, who they wanted to be.

He just cried. A lot.

It wasn't on purpose either, his body was always telling him to start crying no matter what the situation was. Over the years he got a better handle on the situation but it didn't stop him from being bullied and harrassed. Not only that but he also lacked in what others needed. All the girls wanted guys who grew to be buff and strong and he couldn't supply that.

When he was thirteen he'd found out his secondary gender and it became known around the school that he was one of the maybe twenty males there who was an omega. He didn't mind at all and even enjoyed learning what his body was capable of. It was just everyone else who seemed to have a problem with him. He was a bit chunky on his face and played volleyball, which seemed way too feminine for the other boys to play.

He liked the arts classes and he liked the anatomy classes. Everything was overly feminized though.

He couldn't wear brighter colors, couldn't watch his weight, couldn't do skincare, or even bake with his mother without being feminized. He'd been raised by the same woman for the past seventeen years of his life and he wasn't going to stop acting how she had raised him.

All of the boys at school that he knew had huge rude streaks and bad records and constantly got into fights but that wasn't him. He used his manners with his teachers, joked freely and respectfully, and actually tried to get along with people. He just really wanted to be out there and be nice but everything held him down.

He was just good at volleyball and baking.

That was it.

****

"Satori! Get your ass up I'm not driving you to school again!"

Tendou rolled over and checked his calendar. "Can't!"

"Why?!"

"I'm going into heat today!"

"God damn it!" She walked into his room and felt of his forehead. His mother was always like this, worried even with her bad mouth. "You feel warm already. First heat of the semester, hm?"

"Yay!" Tendou groaned out. "Fuck, my stomach hurts."

"I'll go get the box. You just try and relax, okay?"

"Mkay." Tendou turned over and cracked open his window a bit. Cold air rushed at him and he smiled. A rainy day was a good day.

Tendou's mother walked back into her son's room. "Be easy on yourself this time, I heard you crying a few months ago and it was not something I needed to hear. We're in this together and I don't like you being in pain."

Tendou smiled. "Thanks mom."

"No problem. Three days this time?"

"That's what the tracker says."

"Good." She kissed his hair. "I'm headed to work. I'll call your coach."

"Oh yay." He sighed heavily, covering up and preparing himself to fall asleep before the incredible amount of pain was going to hit him.

His mother left and he slept until it was nearly dinner time. He stumbled to the bathroom as soon as he woke up, panting softly as he overheated.

His whole body ached. His stomach was cramping so hard he didn't know the difference between his hunger or the contractions in his stomach. He sat under the cold water in his shower, sobbing as he tried to get his body to calm down a bit.

"Satori?"

Tendou whined. "Mama help..."

"I'm here baby, I'm here." She stepped into the bathroom with medicine and a cup of water. She handed both to him, grateful that her son had learned to cover half of the tub with the shower curtain. "It's your stomach, isn't it?"

"Mhmm. It hurts super bad."

"I know, I know. Just try and relax. I'll get you something to eat."

"Nobody is going to take care of me when I'm older," Tendou sobbed. "It hurts so much!"

"Oh believe me, you're going to be okay. If anything, someone will love you to no end to take care of you."

"Mom no one likes whiny omegas. I'm too much."

"You're perfectly fine. It's just your hormones." She kissed his hair and left to get him something to eat. Tendou washed up and struggled back to his room. He laid down and sipped at the soup his mom had gotten him before realizing that the worst part of his heat was approaching.

"Mom! Please, I love you but get out!"

"Got it! Please don't be too loud!"

Tendou nodded. He dove for the door, locking his mother out and immediately stripped down. "Jesus fucking Christ."

"Language!"

Tendou rolled his eyes and grabbed his personal box, riffling through it. Just a few more heats and everything would calm down. He could start medicine officially and he would be in less pain. Finally.