rude nigga with the blonde black dreads

Girl he still ain't here my best friend india said no you know he be on his own time i said shaking my head my brother durk was picking me and my best friend up from school.

We were graduating in a week and we got invited to a party today but slow ass durk wanna take so long.

ten minutes later i seen a black car pull they pulled up in front of us and rolled the window down i reached behind my back for my gun that durk had got me for my birthday.

the window rolled down revealing durk big eyed ass
Where tf you been i said girl i had ta take care of some business he said.

I mugged whatever i said getting in the front seat india got in the back.

durk sped off turning the radio up i heard the music that was playing threw the speakers and smiled i looked over at durk who was looking at my smiling.

durk is this you?! i asked yea he said chuckling oh my god i said i turned it up louder i looked back at india who was vibing to the song with me.

you fuck with that lil folks he asked me hell ya that's heat i said when you start doing music i thought you was just playing around i said.

yea i was at first but then but i thought about it if i- when i started cutting him off when you take off with this we gonna move to los angeles and live in a big ass house with a pool and four cars i said rambling off naming other stuff we gonna do when we get rich dam sis we can do all that when i take off he said.i sat back smiling the whole ride home.

durk pulling into parking space to parkway gardens where we live better known as Oblock. right now there's a beef going on and my brother been leaving a lot lately and with some dude every night when he does i peek there my window to see who i never get a good view of the man but i just hope my brother isn't doing anything bad i mean i know he sells drugs and stuff but that's all i know i just don't want him to get hurt i'd be know good to society or myself if anything happens to durk.

me and india got out the car walking up to the door the smell of weed immediately hit my nose.
i know these niggas ain't smoking in my house durk i said correction our house he replied yea whatever nigha they finna get cussed out i said loud enough for india and durk to here me.

i unlocked the door walking in see four dude's and two girls both of them mugged me i mugged them back so did india. un uh yall gotta get tf out go outside and smoke i said aye who is this bitch one of the girls said standing up i took my jacket off pulling my gun out cocking it back shooting the window watching it burst the girls jumped up running out the house that's what i fuckin thought ole thot ass bitchs i said you can't be threatening my friends like that durk said.

boy ion give a fuck them bitchs ain't bullet proof that's why they ran i said laughing india joined me i took the clip of my gun putting it on top of the fridge i walked into the  living room to where the boys where i immediately made eye contact with one of them he had black and blonde dreads you done staring folks? un uh you can get tf with all that disrespect in yo tone i said girl shut tf up he replied nigga you better watch yo mouth india said coming out the kitchen durk follow her bi- aye twin let's go muwop booka reese come on they stood up and left out ole disrespectful ass nigga.

me and india went in my room and called our friends and told them we were on our way the party was at ten and it was 9:30 what you and durk was talking bout in the kitchen earlier i asked her oh nothing he was just asking me if i was ok at home india and her mom was being abused at home by her step dad and she told durk who told me and the other day durk had left with the man he leaves with at night and he came back at five in the morning with a lot of blood on his hands and clothes he said he hit a dog but i had a feeling he was lying but i brushed it off but the next morning India's step dad wasn't there her mom changed the locks and her number to.

we heard foots steps approach my door india ran in the bathroom because she only had a bra and underwear on durk opend my door. damn nigha you can't knock i said girl shut up y'all can't go to that lil party he said i scrunched my face why me and india said at the same time durk looked at her licking his lips hellooo i said getting his attention oh because it's finna be gangs and hoodlums there that sells drugs and i don't want my sweet innocent sister around that stuff he said.

nigga you do the same thing i said he started laughing but nah frl the homie just said it was gonna get shot up so y'all better tie y'all weave up and get ready for bed he said leaving out my room closing the door. oh my god bro why nighas gotta shoot up everything avery was gonna be there i whined.

avery was my crush since fourth grade on time he walked me home because these boys were bothering me and durk ass always late i didn't want to walk by my self so he walked me home durk and his friends scared him away and we never talked after that until today.

i sat on my bed india's came out the bathroom with my outfit i was gonna where to the party. india what you doing i said getting ready for the party she replied putting her heels on i got up getting undressed and and putting on my outfit after we got dressed we snuck out

how yall like it 👍🏾👎🏾

durk finna be maddddd