Crossing Over

Debris and craters as far as the eye could see were everywhere, but there was one different crater, one that carried people.

In that crater lay Izuku Midoriya, & and Tomura Shigaraki, the symbols of Peace and Evil.

Looking closely, you could see that Shigaraki seemed to have been severed from his lower half, whilst Izuku had his Right arm and both legs mutilated to the point of complete disuse whilst wearing a sizable hole in his gut, blood continued to rush like an open tap.

"Looks like this is the end of us, you little shit."

Izuku looked over at him "I guess I did, so this is the end huh?"

'I wonder how mom is gonna react with me not around?'

"Hey, Shigaraki."

"Yeah, hero?"

"Your goal was to take down the symbol of peace, right?"

"Yeah brat, why?"

"Well, here I am, beaten to near death, guess you won too."

"Guess I did huh." Saying this Shigaraki let out a shallow, sour laugh.

"You know hero, you didn't deserve the bad hand that you were given."

"Neither were you Shigaraki, you deserved better."

Saying this izuku's vision began to blur and with his final breath the last thing that he could say was, "Goodbye everyone."

Hearing this, Shigaraki felt his eyes begin to water, finally closing them, the final words he spoke were, "Thank you, hero."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Awakening, Izuku found himself in a void, unlike the one he usually visited inside of Ofa, it seemed as if there was nothing and everything there, all at the same time.

Then suddenly a man appeared, he had white hair with a sharp chin, he was dressed in what looked like a white amour.

Surprised by the appearance of someone, Izuku quickly left back and activated Ofa.

"Won't, calm down kid, I didn't come here to hurt you." Saying this two chairs appeared from the void. " I just came here to talk."

Looking the man up and down, Izuku calmed down and sat.

"So, what do you want?"

"As I said, I just want to talk." The man waved his hand, then in front of the two a table with what looked like a pot of tea appeared. "Tea?" the man asked, already pouring himself a cup.

Shaking his head, Izuku began to speak.

"Well before we start talking we might as well introduce ourselves."

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, what is your name?"

Finishing his tea the man looked over and said.

"You can call me Han Gun-Jae."

"And I'm here to offer you a deal." Gun-Jae flung out his arms in an eccentric manner.

"If you accept you will be given a new life, but you have to do something for me if you wish to accept."

"A new life?" Izuku began to ponder, he never really had a good life, well except for his mom.

As Izuku ran this through his head, he remembered that he would have to do something for Gun-Jae.

"So, if I accept your offer, what do I have to do for you?

"All you would have to do is look after my grandson."

Thinking about it for a minute Izuku agreed.

"Great, now let me explain something to you, you will be transported to a world without powers, or quirks as you know them."

"So that means you won't have that power of yours, well not fully anyways."

"And what does that mean?"

"That's a surprise for later."

Hearing this Izuku just decided to let it go, then he decided to ask Gun-Jae a question.

"So, how will I be helping your grandson?"

Hearing this, Gun-Jae began to explain the game of [Lucid Adventure] to him.

"So how is this supposed to help look after your grandson?"

"Well, if you look after him while you're in the game, you'll be fulfilling what I asked of you."

"So, how will this work?" Izuku had been thinking about how he would live in a new place without any money for an apartment or food. "I won't have a place to stay once I get there."

"Don't worry about that, I'll take care of everything," Gun-Jae said with a smile "And if you need any money it'll be in the apartment for you.

"Thanks, but how will I find your grandson?"

"Once you spawn in you'll have a 'beginner' quest, it'll point you exactly where you'll need to be."

"Now that everything is explained, I'll be sending you over now, will there be any final request?"

"Request huh?" Thinking for a few minutes Izuku voiced his request.

"Can make sure my friends and mom are all right, and if you can, give Shigaraki a proper burial."

"You're a good kid, I'll make sure what you asked for happens."

Smiling, Izuku gave Gun-Jae a wave to signify he was ready.

Gun-Jae gave his wave and then disappeared, a few seconds later Izuku did too, off on a new adventure.