Not Gonna Write You A Love Song 📝(Weekend Extragenza)

Start from the beginning

"I think this truly sounds more like you". I nodded agreeing with him.

I wrote those sweet but tad bit naughty love songs and I had to admit it was a staple of mine, I just didn't wanna be stuck writing like that all my life.

"Everything alright?" He asked trying to find my eyes.

"Um yeah yeah" I sat my guitar on the futon couch. Devantè sat his down as well placing his hands together waiting for me to talk.

"I'm just...really having a good time that's all" I spoke up "It's always been a dream of mine to work with you". Devantè gave a side smirk dropping his head.

Damn he was so adorable. Underneath that bad boy image, was someone I wanted to get to know more of.

"So were you writing for your girlfriends at the time?" I asked.

"Yeah" he breathed out "Or the ones I was crushing on. Believe or not, girls didn't like me all that much". I furrowed my brows.

"You serious?"

"Oh yeah" he chuckled "I didn't have the best self esteem back then like I do now and having Godly parents didn't help". I sat there letting him vent.

With the lick of his lips, he continued.

"Writing was always therapeutic for me. I could say what I wanted and feel how I wanted but as I grew into myself I began to change" he said "Not just physical but mentally.

After the success of Forever My Lady, women were swarming to us. Sex came with it but I was..." I tilted my head trying to get out the words.

"TOO open I suppose" he emphasized "That's why I was considered weird and shit. My sexual fetishes were frowned upon"

"Fetishes?" I raised a brow

"Things like role playing. Controlling their orgasms. Participating in certain activities" he sighed rubbing his face

"Anyway. That night when I took you home and you just, was okay with everything....I enjoyed it".

"I think I enjoyed it too". De laughed

"You truly showed me what it's like to be....sexually expressive".

"Naw I haven't truly shown you but a little" he eyed me "I could show you much more but...let's just focus on this music".

"I agree but can we pleeasseee get something to eat" I pouted "I'm starrrvvviiing". Devantè narrowed his eyes to me.

"Don't beg Diamond" he sat up heading over to the door as my eyes followed him. Oop he didn't sound too happy about me doing that

"Chinese or Italian?".

"Uh Chinese?".

📝

"Aye pass me a Coke out the fridge" he ordered. Our food arrived as he was taking them out of the brown folded paper bag

I made it over to the fridge opening the door looking for his select item

"Devante you cute and all but if we don't start adding a please on that request...we fighting" I shouted out looking into his emptiness of a fridge. I should've known this man didn't cook let alone keep food in here, the shit was as empty as my stomach.

Felt more sorry for the fridge than my damn self.

A set of arms looped around my waist, feeling his lips to my ear

"I seen you fight baby...not much of a threat". I squealed as he pulled me away spinning me around. Lord it hasn't been a whole 24 hours and I feeling things I shouldn't.