Page 2

After taking a Half an hour long shower. I put on some army pants, a black shirt with white letters that said bob Marley and some black Jordan's with pink at the bottom. then I put my hair in a bun, I sat on my bed and played candy crush for about 15 minutes, I then went Down the stairs to the kitchen to get breakfast.

I looked around then I saw a note on the counter that Said.
Dear Nicole, I'm going on a business trip and your father is going with me, so stay out of trouble and I love you.
From mom
P.s your aunt will be staying with you.

My eyes widened excitedly, I love my aunt she is really cool and she is funny too.
I put the note down and got a pan from the cabinet to make eggs and bacon.
After eating I put the dishes in the sink, then went into the living room and plopped down on the couch grabbing the remote and switching the TV on, "girl meets world" one of my favorite shows was on,
I looked at the time and it was 6:38
Then I heard a honking noise outside, so I turned off the TV, grabbed my backpack and looked at the mirror by the door one more time before leaving. I walked to carrie's car and before I even opened the door I heard a high pitched voice say "good morning!" and I know that voice anywhere it was Mara who was sitting in the back behind the passenger seat. I've only know her for 2 years. She can kinda be annoying but she's a good friend,  her and Carrie bicker all the time but if it came down to it Carrie would defend her, Alana that is my friend was sitting in the back behind carrie's seat, I said "hey Meara" with a fake smile.
Then carrie and Alana said "hey" at the same time, I also greeted them with a "hey" and another very sarcastic smile.

The car ride was quiet for a while before Carrie said "hey did you have another dream about Dee again?" With a grin,
Then I giggled and rolled my eyes at her, " yup but guess what happened this time?" I said and then all my friends said "what?!!" At the same time. Then carrie said "did he give you the D?!?
and then I laughed "no but he tried to kiss me" then all my friends started being all dramatic and saying me and him are going to get married and have kids. I has dreams about Devon a hot, creative popular guy and Ej a cold hearted, mean jock who both go to my school every or every other night and my friends are used to it so they ask about it everyday. They make jokes and say it's like a soap opera.