SO WE MEET AGAIN

Zain

I had come to mall to buy accessories for dadu's phone. I took the cover written "Best Dadu"on it. Dadu was my biggest support system ever since I got senses. My grandmother died when I was 15, me and dadu still go and sit in her room getting all emotional thinking about her. My parents died in a car accident when I was 7 and from that time for me it has always been me and my dadu. Dadu has always kept me in check after that and became my best friend. After buying and billing the required items I got a call from Nishant (my manager-cum-bro) asking me to directly come to office for signing some papers. I agreed to him and reached the office within 10 minutes. I was a complete workaholic but know how to balance it.

Nishant told me about the papers and the problem associated with it, he told the senior manager associated with this company is doing illegal things and he is going to destroy a place where orphan kids stay for making interiors for Mr.Kohli and manager only knew about this or maybe wife of Mr.Kohli.

Firsly,Nishant how do you know about this and if it is true we should inform the team of Design Plus Architects or else they will be in big loss, I said.

I got to know this by our guide Mr.Patel but we can't inform this to anyone as Mr.Khaana under the influence of his manager can bring us to the court without any fault of ours. You only have to deny signing the papers to Ms.Roy as she has sent a side note requesting you to sign the papers.

Show me the side note. I saw it and said but I can't do this as she can face a big loss after this and most importantly her confidence will be broken.

But you have to do this, three of us would be save. Please do it Zain.

I finally agreed and asked my team to call Mr.Khaana and reject the proposal.

I felt heavy doing this to Design Plus Architects as it was one of the most hardworking companies of world. After an hour I got call from Ms.Roy (Nishant asked me to be a little bit of devil) and I have to agree to him or else they will convince me.

After having a rough conversation with a tough girl, Siya Roy I needed a glass of water as she was so determined to get this deal. I really like strong girls like her who knows what they want in life but today I can't help her. She asked me to meet her and I agreed.

I got ready and reached the venue and time told by my team. I entered the cabin, there were bunch of people but I saw a girl in jade color dress. My gaze travelled from her shapely long legs and then I looked upward to the curve of her hips and then to her slim waist and then her bosom, she had a fabulous body. I made my eyes travel above her bosom to her long and slender neck to her chin and those lips, God she had those sensual lips, all the way to her amber eyes which were filled with rage.

 I made my eyes travel above her bosom to her long and slender neck to her chin and those lips, God she had those sensual lips, all the way to her amber eyes which were filled with rage

Then I focused on her complete face, her hair were black but then I was interrupted by someone. I came back in my senses and showed like I was ready to have a conversation. Everyone left us.