Lydia was the first to notice Levi's arrival. She rose from her seat and approached her old friend, her eyes locking onto Levi's with a mixture of relief and apprehension. She looked her over once, as if she was concerned that something had happened to the alpha before hugging her tightly. Levi wasn't sure what was going on, since she had seen them only hours before, but it looked like they were having major concerns about something.

"Levi," Lydia said, her voice soft but tinged with emotion. "You came."

"You asked." Levi nodded, unable to say anything else as she looked at the friends she had left behind.

Lydia had red eyes, a sign that she had been crying at something. Malia offered a small nod of acknowledgment. And then there was Scott, who Levi had always been great at reading. His expression was a mask of unreadable emotions.

"Levi," Scott said, his voice strained.

"Scott, hey."

The tension in the room was palpable, the weight of their unspoken history looming over them. Nine years was a long time to be apart, and she wasn't sure where to begin. She wasn't sure any of them really knew where to begin. They still weren't even sure where Levi stood on supernatural issues these days, and Lydia was starkly aware that she wasn't even sure if her friend was still an alpha.

"What's going on?"

Scott and Melissa shared a look as Melissa went into the room and pulled the curtain back, the figure in the room being on display for the window on-lookers to see. Malia gestured toward the hospital bed in the center of the room, and Levi's eyes widened in shock. There, lying unconscious but undeniably alive, was Allison Argent.

Levi's heart pounded in her chest as she stared at the woman who had once been a close friend and ally. The memories of her loss were still fresh in Levi's mind. To see her alive again, seemingly resurrected from the dead, was beyond comprehension.

"Allison," Levi whispered, her voice filled with awe and disbelief.

Scott stepped forward, his gaze never leaving Levi. "We don't know how this happened, Levi, but she's back."

Levi's mind raced with questions. "But how? Why?"

"We're still trying to figure that out. But we couldn't keep this from you. You deserve to know." Lydia shrugged, her expression troubled. Levi's eyes flicked between her old friends, the emotions churning inside her almost overwhelming. Lydia could almost see Levi's fight or flight instinct gearing up.

Kira, who had remained silent throughout the exchange, finally spoke up. "We're running tests to make sure she's okay, but so far, she seems healthy. It's a miracle, really."

Levi couldn't tear her gaze away from Allison. Memories of their adventures, their battles, and the bond they had shared flooded back. Scott, who had been standing at a distance, finally approached Levi. There was a wariness in his eyes, a tension that hadn't been there before.

"Levi, we've all changed. A lot has happened since you left."

"I know, Scott. I've changed too."

Scott's gaze softened, and for a moment, the distance between them seemed to fade. "We missed you, Levi. I've missed you."

Levi's heart ached at his words, yet she said nothing back. Her body turned away from him to face Allison again, a bit of dread in her stomach. She'd thought a lot about how she wished she could bring Allison back, but there was something so unnatural and uneasy about this situation. Allison's return had brought them back together, but it had also unearthed long-buried secrets and wounds.