"Nothing! I just saw you standing here"

"Then why you camed here? Leave me alone!"

"You know... I'm not that person that I'm pretending blind"

"Well I'm asking you to be blind this time!"

"Why should I?"
Then it was a silent. She closed her eyes for some seconds. Then she took a deep breath and then.

"Dude what's your problem! Just leave me alone, is that fucking hard?" She said.

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't live leaving people in a bad mood. Like you"

"Just.. Fine I will Go!"
She was about to go but I grabbed her hand. She turned to me. I put my hand on her shoulder and said.

"I know that you're angry or sad. I know that you need someone to talk to. If you think that if you tell me to go it will not resolve your problems. And now let's just sit here and talk about it."

For the first time she was calm. We both sat in the ground and was a complete silent.

"Soo, why.. I mean! What happened?" I asked
She turned to me slowly.

"I had a fight with my mum"

"A huge fight?" I asked. "What a dumb question.." I said to myself.

"No, but she always tells me some mean things, and I get easily angry. And when I'm angry, I cry. I'm always a crybaby"

"You know... it's good to cry"

And again that silent that I didn't liked. She was still sad. And I hated because I don't know what to say to her.

"Here.." I said handing her a chocolate.
She looked at me.

"No.. keep it to yourself" she softly said.
But I put immediately the chocolate on her hands.

She was surprised.

"Besides I have a diet!" I said smiling.

"Well.. I can't eat this all by myself!"

"Maybe you can.."

"Maybe not.."

"Fine! We gonna eat that chocolate together!"

And she put the chocolate between us. But she was soo hungry. Like she ate in some seconds half of the chocolate. The chocolate was finished very quickly.

And then we talked about her mom. She worked as a nurse for a hospital and now she works in a restaurant as a piano singer. But they fighted for nothing. But the Mexican girl knows that thing. She was talking with me like I was her bestfriend for 10 years. But I liked that.

She talked that she didn't have a father figure. But she had her grandfather. And the most of their fights are with this topic.

She told me everything. She wanted to be listened by someone.

"Even though we fighted. I still love her because she's still my mother" she said.

"That's what we have to do!" I said smiling.

"Thank you do much for listening! I really have to go.. thank you again!" She got up and was about left until I asked.

"Mexican girl! What's your name?"

"It doesn't matter!" She yelled back.

"For me it does!"

"It's Amelia! You?"

"It's Isaac!"

"Bye Isaac!"

"Bye Amelia!"
She turned again at me and said.

"Thanks again!"

"Your welcome!"
She gave me a big smile and waved at me. And she left. She gaved me a weird feeling. Like she's really but really mysterious.

Amelia:

I talked with the curly hair dude. I mean Isaac. It really helped me out this talk. Maybe I needed someone that had to listen to me.

After a long drive through home I arrived. I opened the door and saw mom. Standing on the table waiting for someone. That someone that is me. She looked at me with those eyes that they were telling " you motherf*cker! I waited here all night for you to come" even though she didn't wait all night. It was like I was the drunk husband that always comes late at home and she's the wife that she no one cares about her and I'm an asshole.

"Where have you been?" She said not looking at me and she looked at the table for something.

"Outside.." I replied.

"I know that you were outside but where the fu*ck you went? At the park, at a club, at a supermarket.. or something else!" She said looking at with those dead eyes. Like I killed somebody.

"I was at the park.."
And then she opened her phone goes to Facebook.

"Can we talk?"
She put her phone down on the table and looked at me.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for following you and that I told Juan about you don't work anymore in that hospital and that I yelled at you"

"I will forgive you if you clean your room now!"

"But it's 10pm! It's late!"

"It's not my fault you wanted to stay more outside!"

"Can I do it later?Like tomorrow?"

"No"

"C'mon mom!"

"No, your room is full of your clothes and papers with your stupid songs!"

"They are not stupid songs!"

"I don't care! Go!"

"Fine!"
I went to my room and clean everything. And it took two hours. After cleaning. I took a shower and I was on my bed thinking about Isaac. I mean I don't hate that guy anymore. Maybe he isn't an asshole after all.