𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀

Start from the beginning

••.•

•••

•••.

LIKED BY Cblu_180, theonlysettyb,Amoria.Wayne &10,266 others
@Amoria.Wayne has linked with kayflock,cblu,set da trend, b-lovee, lee drilly, Bando and dthang she has posted multiple pictures and videos and she was seen on cblu's live earlier today!

Amoria.Wayne thanks for pointing out the obvious
Cblu_180 no bullshit

Leedrilly__ stop posting about on here the fuck she ain't no drill rapper
Amoria.Wayne thank you!!!

User202 she weird ion like he nm

User1246 ew

User234 amoria in the mix now dayummm

Jaliyaliya why blu fuck with this opp thot
Amoria.Wayne how imma opp thot??? Bffr
theonlysettyb_ yaya watch yo mouf weird ass bitch
cblu_180 gtf with dat shit smoochie

Kioniioni leave my best alone, especially you weird ass fans in the comments

Gem10x can't believe she left me to go to the Bronx, twin what happened
Amoria.Wayne u tell me

_______________

5/17 12:38 pm

"So how was your stay with them doa niggas"Bando asked as he laid up under me."Why you asking"I mumbled sipping on the pink Whitney Kenzo gave me.

"Cause I can"he responded rolling his eyes."rolling your eyes is crazy you know that right"I laughed."what you tryna do tonight"

"Chill, like how I'm doing right now"I answered before downing the rest of my drink."what you tryna do Bandito"I asked massaging his head.

"You heard d call me that? and I'm tryna take you home with me you be playing though ion like that"he said leaning up.

I looked at him then down at my empty cup, "your doa niggas not gon like that huh"he laughed.He grabbed my chin making me face them.

"I ain't gon say nothing"

"Boy bye don't you got a girlfriend"I said standing up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me between his legs.

"Who told you that"he asked, "your girlfriend dumbass"I answered rolling my eyes,he gave me a blank stare.

I shrugged pulling away and walking out the room, Lee and dthang we're just looking at me weird."what"I laughed grabbing my black cropped jacket.