Come Back With Me (2)

Start from the beginning

I went back to my home as soon as possible I saw William, and he was looking at me smiling.

William: Hey Y/n!, There you are, I've been looking for you, come on let's go inside, and we will wait for Dad.

I nodded, strange, he still at work at this time?, As I was thing my thoughts were interrupted by the door slamed

Dad:Sorry to bother kids, I'm very busy for today

Wow, no wait I'm getting deja vu, no stop please 

Y/n: Dad please stop

Dad: What do you mean stop?, Im going to stop working? Oh how ungrateful bastard you are

He was about to slap me, but William was by my side.

William: DAD STOP! YOU ARE HURTING Y/N!

Dad: I don't care! When I look at her it reminded of her Mother and how disgusting that she got her hair her eyes she got everything!, Now get away from me or you will be punished to.

Those words made my blood boil, you can talk about bad things about me, but literally my own mother? Please

Y/n: YOU!, DONT YOU DARE TALK ABIUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT!

Dad: WHAT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME!?, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOU MOTHERS NAME!

Y/n: I KNOW WHAT HER NAME IS, ITS Mary Jane L/n!

Dad was just silent for a second

William: DAD IM WARNING YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THIS STUPID CONVERSATION, GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Dad:OR WHAT!? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF BULLSHIT WHO IS REALLY NOT MY REAL SON!

That sentence made William cry like a baby

Dad: OH SO YOU ARE CRYING NOW HUH? HAHAHA PATHETIC.

I saw William can't take it anymore, he punched Dad which made me stunned, and it was fast, of course dad fight back, all i did was to go outside to get help

Y/n:HELLO GUYS??! I NEED HELP PLEASE!!, ANYONE THERE??

I heard no one, it was silent, then i hear William screaming

William: Y/N THERE IS NO USE FOR SCREAMING FOR HELP, SORRY FOR.... NOT SAYING THIS BUT- UGH!! BUT DAD WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU-

Dad: HA YOU FOOL!, DID YOU REALLY NOT GET IT?! I WANTED YOU TO BE HERE AND NEVER COME BACK TO THAT STUPID SCHOOL!

William was full of blood, I ran towards her avoiding of their punches, I quickly grab his wrist and we ran upstairs as soon as possible, we locked the door, I dropped the red cloth, at first it was beaming light and for a few seconds we were in the school for good?, Yes, and I saw William crying.

Y/n:Hey, Hey it's okay, look at me, Dad is a piece shit and he would never love their child like that, those words are not really true, you are the bravest, strong and smart young man, now let those years away before I cry.

And with those words he wiped his tears of and he smiled

William: Thank you Sister, nobody in my life never said that, except from you, I love you Sister and thank you for saving me in that house.