Love me like you do.....

Beautiful evening on yacht between the sea

Ankit is working on his laptop while enjoying the sunset and surrounded by water  from all sides

Ankit is working on his laptop while enjoying the sunset and surrounded by water  from all sides. A hand comes from back straight inside his shirt on his chest  : "You know I hate waiting and you are making me do that." Priyanka whispered in his ears.                                                                           "Give me few minutes darling I'll complete my work and be right next to you"                                         Priyanka took his laptop from his lap kept it aside and sat on him crossing her legs over his waist. She  started kissing him and so did he. He stood up and went  all the way to the bedroom kissing passionately. He threw her on the bed climbed over  her and started biting her lips wildly.  Took of her top kissed on her neck leaving marks all over . Both were enjoying each other  , someone knocks on the door .                                                                                                                             "please go ! your wife is on the door " she said annoyingly                                                                              " sweetheart she is my secretary and I have to give her time stop being jealous"                                     "but she behaves like  one and I ain't your girlfriend that I will get jealous  so keep your stupid theories with you" she said. He smiled and winked at her " I will be right back"

As he left she went outside and saw he was busy on a call. Slowly she went where he was working before and tried opening his laptop . She tried putting many passwords but none worked. She gave a final try typing his brother's date of birth and it opened.

She felt a hand on her shoulder she missed a heart beat . "What are you trying to do Priyanka?  Ankit asked . "No.... noth.... nothing I was getting bored so I thought I will see some series and we ... we both will watch together."

"don't worry darling I will try my best not to bore you."                                                                                  He took out gun from his pocket . She got hell scared he could clearly see sweat on her forehead  . He kept the gun aside and smiled . "Nothing to worry about it's not for you". He took her in his arms in the room.  "Tonight I will show you my kind of love"