Background info

FALLEN ANGLE BACKGROUND INFO

Authorchan speaking:

UMMmmMMMMmMmMmMMm well imma just do that⬆ whenever I wanna say something separate from the book 

(ummmmmmm so this is my first book so it's going to be really suckky soooorryyryeyyye (T-T) please don't hate also if anyone needs to vent just message me and let me know if you have any ideas for like ships I dunno yet and if you have any ideas for how it should go I am really open to ideas I only have a basic outline and this I don't even know if it can be called a chapter but this wat your about to read is literally all I have about the character so if you have any ideas please for the love of god please tell me, also I have ✨ADHD✨ so if it sounds weird or doesn't make sense let me know and I will edit it. OH and speaking of god IM NOT RELIGIOUS don't come for me I completely support any religion and disclaimer im not following any specific religion while writing this so please don't come at meeeeeeeeee I mean no harm im just making it up as I go along for now we will say the god they believe in is just a homosexual powerful woman yeah smexy :) and anyway you really don't have to read this chapter tbh it just gives some info on the character but I will prob be info-dumping all of this and more later on in the book so ummmmmmmmm enjoy¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

(oh by the way you can call me she/her or they/them I don't really care, thanks bye )

(oh last thing sorry but please comment I would love to hear any funny things you think about as you read this)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dolonia Aizawa

nicknames: nyx, Kiseki (miracle), Dalia

Gender: Female

Pro nouns: she/her

Sexual orientation: pan

Race: angle/demon

(looks like Asian American and Hispanic American had a child)

Height: 4'11

Age: 14

hair color:

white (turns black when the devil side of her quirk takes over)

Eye color:

gold and blue (turns bright red with hues of black anytime she activates her quirk other than her wings, halo, and extra eyes)

Quirk:

when she was around "4" years old when she fell from the sky after being kicked out by god when she started to develop rather unusually

she has every power of the 9-angle choir so right off the bat she is basically the powerful being in the universe

but then she started to develop a dark side to her angle self

when she used her powers with emotions so a temper tantrum she would become a demon and no longer an angle

she was a secret "abomination" that was taken under god's "wing" because of how strong she was

God really cared about her but was also horrified and felt that she would do better in the human world

also, cause the minute that side of her got found out she was starting to be called a curse and Satan's spawn and the thing that is going to end them all and an abomination and so on and so forth.

She was over 200 years of age but looked like a four-year-old cause that's how angels age but the minute they are thrown into the earth they go to regular human aging.

She already had the mental age of 30-40 years old and she had an IQ that was in the 150-175 range that would just increase as she got older.

She will still look a lot younger for her age and her adult height and appearance will look extremely youthful but she will be aging other than that once she lands on earth.

She always has to have a form of angel wings and a halo on at all times she can form as many wings at any size anywhere on her body as she wants same goes for halos and when she uses more of her power she can also form lots of eyes all over her body.

She is literally the definition of beauty.

When she wants to she can reach into someone's mind and scan their memories and thoughts for information so she basically knows everything about everyone.

Personality:

she acts really innocent

she can be really introverted when she is around big groups and when around new people.

she has anxiety.

She can be really witty and a smart ass at times

She also can come up with some pretty fucking funny nicknames.

And can blackmail anyone at any time (scary) And she makes this relevant.

due to being so intelligent and being alive for so long, she can speak many languages English, Spanish, sign, sarcasm, Japanese, French, morris code, ext 

She is also very easy to get along with and makes friends easily

but really hates herself

with how she lived the first 200 years of her life she grew up with the idea she is evil and that really takes a toll on her mindset so

she hates herself

loves her family

has extreme depression and sometimes will scratch at her arm to cause her pain

She has lots of scars on her wrist due to when certain angles would cut her or whip her because she got overwhelmed and showed some of her "dark" sides.

She's really self-conscious about her scars so she wears long sleeves all the time or covers them up with bracelets ext.

Real name: Dalonia (The fear felt when people genuinely like you that you can't fathom why; wondering if they have you confused for someone who you believe they deserve, someone who doesn't have the qualities you hate the most about yourself) Raziel (angle of mysteries) Shiva (the destroyer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Authorchan speaking:

(I really don't know about her first name it's just my favorite word in the whole world. The other names I just looked through the names of angels and devils and I felt these to fit)