She screwed up.
They both screwed up.

This shouldn't have happened.

Meanwhile, Erin closes the window after the captain, watching her walk away, before shutting her eyes for a moment as she hears her girlfriend approach.

This was so wrong.
This felt so wrong.

"Erin?! Thank God!", Misa exclaims with relief as she rushes across the living room and towards Erin, unaware of the scenario that had just taken place.

Without guessing what scenario had played out just moments ago right where Erin was now standing.

And what might've happened if she hadn't walked in on them?

Something not so proper, for sure.

"Hey... what... what's wrong?", the blonde stammers, her whole body shaking as she comes to the realization of what she just did. And what she never should've done.

Finding strong arms wrap themselves around her neck as the goalkeeper pulls her close, Erin senses Misa's heart pounding inside her chest as she's pressed against the edge of the table. The same position Alexia had been so submissive and ready in just moments ago.

What would've happened if-

"You... you didn't text me. I was worried something might've happened to you on the way home and well.... I was concerned that you got hurt... or something. You didn't answer your phone", the younger explains, holding Erin closer against her as the blonde rests her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder and stares outside, only to see a dark figure stumbling away from the window and across the patio.

The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, realizing she was responsible for this, and felt her throat tighten immediately.

She really had screwed up.

"I... I'm sorry. I guess I just... forgot", the blonde mumbles as she feels her girlfriend pull away, the goalkeeper looking at her with a worried expression as she holds Erin by the waist.

"It's... it's okay. I was just worried. By the way... why aren't you in bed, cariño? I thought you said you weren't feeling well?", Misa wonders, furrowing a brow as she tilts her head to the side reflectively.

"Um... oh... I... I just got back, remember? I was just airing out and wanted to get.... get a glass of water before heading upstairs", was the first excuse Erin came up with when she caught a glimpse of an empty glass on the kitchen island.

Luckily, this excuse seemed to appease Misa for now. Almost.

"But you... you've been home over an hour, cariño. Otherwise I wouldn't have been this worried", Misa adds, before letting go of Erin as she makes her way to the kitchen island and refills the glass of water to the brim.

With a caring smile, she delivers the glass, which didn't even belong to Erin, but to Alexia, towards the blonde.

"Here... drink this and then we'll go to bed. I overheard Leila and Martha making plans for the group to go downtown tomorrow. It's late already. We should be well rested then... otherwise I won't be able to keep up with them", María chuckles and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, before leading Erin upstairs.

Completely embarrassed, Erin follows her. But her mind revolved only one thing.

Alexia.

Did she really just kick Alexia out of the villa? Then again, what else was she supposed to do? She should definitely apologize for that tomorrow. And for a lot of other things, as well.