"Leon, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Belle asked.

"Y-Yeah." Leon replied, weakly.

Belle noticed black veins appearing on his arms. Leon then slowly stood up, walked up to Belle. She was confused, but until Leon grabbed her neck and started choking her.

Trying to get out of the grip, just feeling so weak. Belle saw Leon's eyes turned to the color red.

This is not good. Belle thought. She feels so weak, her vision was getting blurry, until Ada came out of no where and stabbed Leon on his leg. Ada then catches the passed out Belle and tried to wake her up.

Leon snapped out of it and took the pill that Luis gave him.

"We have to get that parasite out of your body." Ada said.

Leon looked at her and noticed Belle was passed out in Ada's arms.

"Oh god." Leon leaned down, hoping she would wake up. Which she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ada, wha--"

"Don't talk just now." Ada said. Belle slowly got up and stared at Leon. He's back to normal.

"Here, let me---"

"I already took the pills Luis gave me." Leon said.

"Luis...did he...you know." Belle said, hoping the right answer from Leon.

Leon shook his head no.

Belle sighed. "Let's split up."

Ada nodded and left. Belle was going to other side, but then Leon stopped her.

"Belle, I'm---"

"I know. I understand. Let's go get that parasite out of you." Belle said and left Leon alone again.

____________________________________________________________________

Since the split up, Belle couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. Leon had the red eyes and he wasn't himself. It was so scary and at the same time, she's worried.

She then heard gun shots and she arrived to a different area. She saw Ada shooting at Saddler while Leon had Ashley.

"You're late, Belle!" Ada shouted.

"Sorry, got stuck in traffic!" Belled shouted.

When Saddler heard Belle's voice, her body was then levitated. She came close to Saddler, seeing him smirk, she knew she was in trouble. Saddler then captured Ada as well, but he had other plans.

Belle woke up outside, her arms were both tied and Ada was tied as well, but hanged around her waist.

Saddler chuckled and had a needle ready.

"Finally, My Queen is about to be in my control!"

"In your dreams, ugly face. Let me go!" Belle sneered.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll let you go when I'm done with you." Saddler said.

"You're crazy."

Saddler chuckled evilly. "You see, your ancestry is very interesting. High Goddess Bai Qian passed down her powers to you for a reason. Maybe it's my chance to have that power by my side."

"So, you only want power? How ridiculous. Power isn't going to lead you anywhere." Belle said.

Suddenly, Leon came up and saw Ada and Belle.

"Leon!"

"Belle!"

Saddler then turned around and tried to control Leon. Belle hoped it didn't work.