OS : KNOCK KNOCK

Started on 24.2.2023

The sudden banging of the jeep's bonnet skips Rajveer's heartbeat and forces him to look towards the person who disturbed him while he was busy checking a message on his mobile, sitting inside his jeep.

"Naina!",

sighs Rajveer and closes his eyes briefly before opening them and asking her,

"Tum subke saath enjoy kyun nahi kar rahi?"

Naina smiles and turns to look towards her friends who are enjoying this night out - laughing and chatting amongst themselves.

She turns back to look towards Rajveer. After a moment she checks her mobile going through the pictures of her mobile. She suddenly stops at a picture and checks the previous picture, smiling at it.

"Rajveer Sir!",

she looks towards him, smiling.

Rajveer looks back towards her and says,

"Hmmm...?"

"Aapko ye aurat yaad hai?",

she asks him.

"Konsi aurat?",

asks Rajveer, knitting his brows.

Smiling throughout, Naina reveals the picture to him.

The smile stretched on his lips vanishes immediately as he remembers seeing the potrait in the motel they had escaped from....

*Flashback*

Rajveer quickly brings out his mobile and switches on the flashlight as the little ray of light that was guiding him uptil here too dies as he walks forth.

Rajveer decides to check around the wall to make sure that no danger at least on the walls awaits him. As he walks forth, his steps now turned slow, checking the walls, he discovers a large painting of a woman. Her hair left untied. Her face expression stern on Rajveer.

Rajveer wonders who could it be? And why would someone put her frame here in this dark secluded area? He walks further but the thought doesn't leave his mind. He focuses on the further part of that side of the wall too and now discovers a chandelier earring stuck in between two bricks. He tires to pull it out but to no avail.

*Flashback ends*

"Ye... ye photo tumhe kahan se mili?",

asks Rajveer staring her in horror!

Taking back her hand and locking the screen, looking towards the mobile, Naina in a calm manner says,

"Ye to bus photo hai Sir..."

Looking back towards him, Naina rests her elbows on the roof of the jeep such that her forearms are folded towards her chest and she asks,

"Aap mujhe ye bataiye ke aap humare saath isse academy kyun laye hain?"

Every hair tendril of Rajveer's body stands erect hearing that.

"Ye... ye tum kya keh rahi ho Naina?!",

exclaims Rajveer in shock.

"Aapne mujhse jhoot kaha?",

asks Naina.

"Naina main kisi ko...",