"I'm getting sick of that answer, Ser Jaime." Morgana bit out, crossing her arms across her chest so as to hide the whiteness of her knuckles. Jaime sighed before speaking.

"You are to be wed to Lord Walder Frey himself."

Morgana thought her heart had fallen through the floor. She knew the time would come where her mother would finally rid herself of her and she had somehow dreaded it but to Wander Frey? Her own mother sending her to a man who was known to have no respect for his wives? When she didn't answer, Jaime broke the silence.

"I understand it is not ideal." He said, resting a hand on her shoulder as he had no idea how to comfort the girl. "But it is in the crowns best interest."

"No, it's in my mothers best interest." Morgana said, her voice burning with the rage of hundreds of stilted women. Her eyes met his and he had to stop himself from backing away at the look in her eyes. "Do you know, when you came over here I thought for sure my mother had sent you to toss me over this very edge into the Bay."

"Your mother loves you-"

"If you have any dignity left, Ser Jaime, you won't lie to me." Morgana said, her voice suddenly going frighteningly still as she knocked his hand from her shoulder. "She didn't even come to tell me herself. Someone who loved me wouldn't do this."

He watched her dark head of curls as she strode away from him, a determination dead set in her features that promised chaos for the whole of the Red Keep. Jaime wondered at her last words. Morgana Baratheon was a child but she was not clueless, she was fully aware of how isolated she was from her own family. Of her mothers hatred for her. He couldn't help the pity that set in as he remembered Tyrion's childhood. The reason for Cersei's hatred of Morgana was not purely physical such as her hatred for his brother, but perhaps it was not different.

In both cases, the only thing they shared was one last name.

As Morgana hurried back to the Red Keep, she stared up at the looming towers that had shadowed her entire life and she knew one day they would burn, if she had to light the match herself. But first, she had to find Varys.

The Lannisters were fools if they thought Morgana Baratheon was just going to sit and take it.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"I though it would make me happy." Arya said as she attempted to meet the Hound's long strides as they walked. "But it doesn't, not really."

"Nothing makes you happy." Came his gruff reply and Arya immediately felt affronted.

"Lot's of things make me happy." She exclaimed and she could practically feel him roll his eyes at her outburst.

"Like what?"

"Killing Polliver, killing Rorge." Arya listed off, although somewhere in her head she could hear a single name cry out in the dark recesses of her mind. And Morgana.

"So you're sad because you didn't get to kill Joffrey yourself? Is that it?" The Hound stated, his dirtied armour clinking with every step he took.

"At least I could've been there to watch." Arya grumbled. "I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was all over, and of course to the shake the hand of whoever finally did him in."

"Aye, nothing in the world beats that look." The Hound said in agreement as he undid his flask to take a drink.

It was quiet for a moment, a question on the tip of Arya's tongue which she had wanted to ask from the moment she had been captured by the man.

"You protected him for most of his life." She said, staring straight ahead so as not to trip on the rocky valley they walked across. "Do you think you could've saved him?"