Ragar Kertia x pregnant reader

You knew your beloved was the most polite Nobel as well as the best looking yet he was quiet. So you knew when his birthday was approaches you wanted to do something fun to draw out his quietness. So tonight when he wasn't around you decided to play dress up but hide in his room while wearing the wedding dress you had when you married him. Just then after twirling around facing the door in your dress you were amazed to know your husband was staring at you and he simply smiles.

'' So, how do I look'' you ask with your hair pinned up? Instead of answering he wraps his left arm around your waist and he kisses you '' absolutely beautiful '' he said. '' Happy Birthday my beloved '' you state and he smiles. The next hour you nearly frown as he falls asleep before you could tell him the most important that you were discovering people speaking you were carrying a child so the next day wondering if it was true you went out and found out you were carrying a child.

'' Lady Kertia my dad would be so proud just then I heard the doctor say you were pregnant '' Rajack said walking towards you. '' You heard, but how '' you grasp? '' Well, I followed you here to see where you were going and since this doctor specializes in babies and baby birth I stayed behind the door to hear the conversation that you are carrying a child '' he states overjoyed and smiling. '' Thank you, '' you state and you smile and hoping so that your beloved would be happy you head home and and waited for your husband to return to his room to tell him the great news. When he arrives he can sense something is wrong and he sits by you and you not wasting anytime you kiss his lips and he returns the kiss.'' Honey how are you '' you ask? '' I'm fine '' he states. You swallow hard taking his hands '' I have never been most excited to tell you great news I'm pregnant '' you screech. He looks at you surprised ''that's heavenly news '' he states and he pulls you into a deepening kiss, and seconds later he cradles your sleeping form and he kisses you multiple times on your stomach.