"Damn it, you're not supposed to be here already, are you?"

Isidore wanted to show to her the wedding hall he had decorated with all his heart and soul on the day of the wedding.

"This is something that should be revealed as a surprise, surprise! You don't know?"

"Fortunately, she hasn't come in yet. She is waiting in front of the middle gate."

"Damn it, you surprised me!"

"I'm sorry."

Watching her nephew change childishly in an instant, the Marquise of Vaslane felt a moment of absurdity. After a moment of serious expression, she belatedly approached Isidore, who brushed his hair roughly, swallowing a smirk belatedly.

"I came along to help you, but there seems to be nowhere for me to fix it. I will go home after saying goodbye to the princess."

"Thank you for visiting with me, aunt."

"I must have done something."

"Just being around helps."

"If there's anything difficult, let me know."

"Yes."

He answered that way every time, but she knew very well that Isidore would not ask her for help. Even when Isidore was a little boy, he never said anything weak to her...

"Hey, there's a princess."

At the middle gate of the wedding hall, she saw a platinum carriage bearing the Seymour seal. Princess Deborah, who had come down from the carriage, approached at a brisk pace and asked how she was doing.

"Have you been well, Lady Agath?"

"I have been well thanks to Princess Deborah, who showed me splendid brilliance."

The Marquise of Vaslane said with a strange feeling.

When I first saw her, I thought she had a cold and calm impression, and even now, because of her appearance, it was difficult to accept that she was a saint who defeated the demons.

"Thank you very much for helping us prepare for our wedding."

But when Deborah said 'we,' Agath felt a warm feeling in a corner of her heart. Now, she realized that her nephew is not alone.

"The princess is really a saint."

"... Yes?"

"Looking at how you melted even that block of ice, including me, you are definitely a saint."

"I'm definitely not that kind of a warm person."

"I can see it all in my eyes."

"......"

"See you at the wedding. I'll look forward to seeing you in your wedding dress, princess."

Agath smiled softly, bid farewell and lightly climbed into the carriage, and as soon as she left, Isidore asked with a puzzled look.

"What brings you here all of a sudden? Is there any problem?"

Princess Deborah hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth.

"Why did I come..."

* * *

"My friend told me that we fight the most when we are preparing for marriage."