introduction

Welcome to the story.

The main character's name is #2315126 or as they are sometimes called onyx which means nail or claw which they are called because of their sharp claw-like nails. onyx is a cat hybrid with ears and tail, they also have short gray hair along with heterochromatic eyes, meaning two colored eyes, one is red-ish while the other is more of an orange. She is 5 '4 tall, she wears black leggings and doc martens with rainbow socks. Here is a picture (this is what she wears in acme) 🔽

 Here is a picture (this is what she wears in acme) 🔽

(i made the character in picrew (by hunbloom))

Now back onto the actual important stuff, #2315126 or wolf was created by dr. bellum as a kid and she was training as a spy and she was doing incredibly well because of her unique abilities (which includes: super hearing, sharp claws/nail, fast running, tracking scent, darkvision, silent walking/running, great memory, fast metabolism) until a mysterious person flees the facility she was being kept at throwing the whole place into chaos, the people sent her and the cleaners on a mission in which they lost her and acme captured her.

They put her in a one way mirror room with a bed in the middle of the room but other than there was nothing else, they deliver meals at the same time through a slot on the wall, they also do routine testing on her blood along with stamina tests and cut tests (which explains all the bandages and cuts and scars), they put a electronic collar on her, its pure chromium and it can only be opened with a specific key card. Some agents aren't always terrible to her though, during the time when she's just in her room they usually give her a notebook to draw or write in, and books to read, and they play music (the nicer one call her by her name).

Wolf's age in vile: birth-18

Wolf's age captured: 18-20

Carmen's age in vile: baby-19

Carmen's age escaped: 19-21

Carmen is 5'7 with long brown hair, she is usually always wearing red and black

(how did i do on carmen?)

Anyways that's all for now. I hope some people are excited for this story, I know I am. Anyways you guys should expect the story at most by 2024 sorry for the super long wait but anyways bye.

428 words