CHUUYA'S ANGER 🤬

As Dazai, Fyodor, and Duolingo sat in the coffee shop, deep in conversation, they suddenly heard the sound of glass shattering. Startled, they turned to see Chuuya standing in the doorway, a look of shock on his face.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Chuuya demanded, glaring at Dazai and Fyodor.

Dazai, caught off guard, stumbled over his words as he tried to explain the situation to Chuuya. But Chuuya wasn't buying it - he had always been suspicious of Fyodor, and he didn't trust him for a second.

As the tension in the room grew, Duolingo tried to diffuse the situation by reminding Chuuya of their friendship and the bond they shared. But Chuuya was too angry to listen, and he began to throw insults at Dazai, calling him a traitor and a backstabber, to his side, Dazai was flabbergasted about the situation and the misunderstanding "stop with your abandonment issues! You know how many people already kin you for this?!"

In the midst of the chaos, Duolingo remembered a phrase it had teached Chuuya some time before - "Let's talk this out." It spoke the phrase in Japanese, hoping it would calm Chuuya down and encourage him to talk things out with Dazai and Fyodor.
As Chuuya remember all their good memories together, he thought he could give one more chance to them to explain.

To its surprise, Chuuya's expression softened, and he began to listen to Dazai and Fyodor's side of the story. As they explained their shared love for language, and the newfound bond that they had formed through Duolingo, Chuuya began to see them in a new light.

Slowly but surely, the tension in the room began to dissipate, and the four of them began to engage in a lively discussion about the beauty and complexity of language. And as they sipped their Russian tea, they knew that their friendship had grown stronger through this unexpected twist of fate.