Prolouge

Evelyn's p.o.v

I come out of the hospital, the doctors words still ringing in my head. Your not sick Ms.Martinez... Your pregnant. About three weeks pregnant. Congratulations your going to be a mother. Now go home and congratulate the father.

I smile to myself... A mom! I'm going to be a mom!! Won't he be surprised when he finds out. I thought I was sick, feeling quesy all the time and my head hurting, but no I'm pregnant! I'm going to have a baby, finally. I slowly rub my stomach.

As I reach in my bad to take out my cellphone to call my guy, two suspicious guys walk in front of me. When I pull out my phone one of them yells "Get her!" They both grab my arms and tie me. They carry me over to a white van and throw me inside.

"Common. Let's take her to the boss." Sais one of them. The other nodded in agreement and they drove off to someplace.

When they open the doors to the van I can see that we are at an abandoned warehouse. They carry me inside. Luckily they aren't squishing my stomach. I try with all my might to squirm out of the ropes. I need to fight back, I have a new family to fight for! I can't let these jerks win!

"Hey! Stop squirming so much!" The guy who was caring me flicked my butt.

"Don't do that!" I yell. Oops, I probably shouldn't have spoken. "Shuttup princess. Or do you want to die?" The other man snickers at me.

When they take me inside they tie me to a chair and put me in a small room with concrete all around. No windows, no nothing.

When the two men come back they have another guy with them. That must be their boss. I wonder what they are going to do to me.

When I see the face of the boss I gasp. Th-thats! No way!

And that is the end of the prolouge. Who ever guy I choose will be having their worst enemy as the boss. Please tell me what you thought in the comments below. And also tell me who you want me to do. Thank you, love you guys, and byeee!!