2

Felix's POV-

I had just woken up from a nap.It was about 10:45 PM.

"Hyunjin should be back soon"I yawned and walked to the living room and put on a random movie as I sat on the couch.

It was a few minutes into the movie when I realized,It was our anniversary tommorow,and I didnt have a gift for him yet!

That's alright,I'll just go to the mall tommorow and look for stuff,he surely wont mind...Right???

Soon,I heard the door open and I immediatly jumped up and sprinted to the door and jumped into his arms as the door opened.

"Oh my- Hi love"He said as he held onto my waist and stroked my hair

"Hiiiii"My voice was muffled as my face was nuzzled into his collar as my hands held onto his neck.

He chuckled as his hands traveled down to my thighs and lifted me up but my hands were still wrapped around his neck just giggling.

"Cmon love,let's go upstairs"and he Carried me upstairs to our room and dropped me and the bed and got on top of me.

"HeHe"i kept giggling as he started kissing my neck.

"C-cmon, You stink "I playfully plugged my nose and giggled at his offended face.

"Excuse me I smell like pure handsomeoness "and he walked to the closet to grab some clothes and soon walked to the bathroom.

I kept laughing and soon, walked downstairs to the kitchen to make some supper because I didn't have time to before because I fell asleep watching a show.

"Love ,where'd you put my PJ'S ?" I heard him yell from upstairs

"in the closet "I yelled back 

"K"

soon after i had finished dinner and was setting it up on the table, I felt two muscular arms wrap around my waist. I smiled realizing who they were.

"hi darling"

"hi'

soon we had finished supper and were getting ready for bed.

A.N; sorry this part is so short, i'm just kinda sick and had to release it quickly. Anyways happy late valentines day (this was supposesd to be a valentines special but I switched it, Hehe)