Rick x Reader

---------------------------------------------

Pronouns: neutral

Genre: fluff

Tw: none

---------------------------------------------

(Rick Pov)

I sighed to myself as I sat at the Candy Club. 

I had to work the night shift again since Kevin went on a date with his boyfriend.

I stared off into space for a while, lost track of time. Until i heard the door bell thing ring.

"How can I help yo-" I started my sentence and looked at the door and my Eyes widened adn my brain stopped. 

I watched as they walked to the register and started looking at the different candy's.  I couldn't get a sentence out, or even a few words.

They turned towards me and stared at my eyes. "I have no ide what to get, I'm new here. Do you have anything to recommend?" They said with a smile. 

"Oh! Um, I actually like that kind of chocolate there, it has nutmeg, caramel, and white chocolate, but um when did you move?" I said with a red tint on my face.

I moved about a week ago. I mainly was unpacking though" They said as they walked to get the candy i told them about. 

"I'm y/n by the way, sorry i didn't introduce myself sooner"

"Oh uh I'm Rick" 

They gave me a smile and handed me the money for the chocolate. Their hand brushed agains mine as my face heated up. 

They started to walk out of the store and I panicked. They stopped for a second and turned back to me.

"W-would you like to go get coffee, i know i just met you but i would like to try and be friends with you" they said. 

I gave a small smile and in a sleepy way nodded my head. They smiled and walked out of the store.

I was about to put the money in the cash register but then something fell out of the money. It looks like paper. I grabbed the piece off the ground and looked at it. 

'Here's my number in case you want to talk :)

***-***-****

From- Y/n'

I looked away from the paper at my phone and put the number in. 

I sent a text and eagerly waited for a reply. I slightly jumped when i heard the phone chime.  looked to see a message from y/n. I replied and we talked for the rest of my shift. When it was time to lock up, the whole time I was staring at my phone and replying to their messages. 

We talked until they got tired,  don't blame them. It was around 3 in the morning when they went to sleep. I smiled as we said goodnight and I layed and stared at the ceiling until i felt m eyes get heavy.

Hi, I hope you like this  

Requested by: Angie5780063