Birthday song for Rachell

Start from the beginning

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU SYKKUNO! YES I'LL HELP YOU! I yelled out of excitement. I never expected Sykkuno to do this kind of stuff.

"Wait really?" He asked with a confused look

"Of course! Anything for Rae." I said to him as I saw him smile.

"Thanks Leslie. Now come on, let's go to my room where we can work on the song." He told me and invited me to his room.

Time skip when they finish writing the lyrics

"Wow Leslie, this is amazing." Sykkuno told me when he looked at the lyrics that I help him write.

"Aww thanks Sykkuno" I thanked him which not gonna lie, I haven't writing anything like this in a while.

"Hey Sykkuno? Can I ask you something?" I ask him on why he decided to make a song Rae?

"Sure what's up?" He told me

"Why did you decide to write a song for Rae?" I asked him and his eyes widened when I said that and blushed.

"O-Oh. Basically, I wanted to do it because I wanted give her something special. Not only that, i just wanted to tell her how she means a lot to me. She makes very happy everyday, and seeing her makes my heart flutter." He confessed as he look at the ground smiling.

"So you like Rae is what you're saying?" I asked basically summarising on what he said.

"No, I love her." He admitted while blushing. I was surprised to hear that. Sykkuno loving Rae? I never thought I would hear in a million years.
"But I'm scared of showing it to her." He said and his face turned sad.

"What's so scary on showing to her? She'll like it!" I said enthusiastically, but he said something that I was also not expecting.

"But what if she dosen't like it Leslie? What if she hates it?" He said in a sad tone. Honestly seeing Sykkuno like this makes me also sad.

"Listen Sykkuno, She will not hate it. She will love it! Wanna know why? You put your heart and soul into this. And she'll appreciate the work you have done. And not only that, Rae would be surprised if she hears you singing. Just doubt yourself Sykkuno, Rae would love to hear it. Believe in yourself. " I reassure him telling him everything will okay.
"Thank you Leslie, I appreciate it." He said smiling again as we hug each other.

"Anytime Sykkuno." I said to him.

"Anyways, I have to back to my room and feed Sock and Mushroom. Bye Sykkuno, good luck with the song." I announce my departure and leave his room.

"Bye Leslie, Thank you again" I heard him say.

"Anytime"

Sykkuno POV

After Leslie left my room, I had to call Corpse because I have to record my vocals and I know he has a recording setup in his apartment.
"Hello Corpse?" I said hello on the phone.

"Hey Sykkuno how are you?" He asked in his low raspy voice

"Doing good. But anyways, can I come your apartment tomorrow?" I asked if I can go to his apartment.

"Why's that? What are you gonna do here?" He asked confusedly.

"Well, I know you have some stuff to record some vocals and I need to finish this song right now." I told him what I'm gonna do in his apartment.

"When did you start writing songs?" He said as he laughed quietly

"It dosen't matter, I just need to finish this song super badly." I told him.