Now that you're all awake, let's have breakfast!

    At the dining table, Pei Qinqin poured half a tank of water into the empty fish tank for Zhuang Zhuang, Mian Mian and Cube to play, and then she had breakfast with Qin Chuan next to her.

    Zhuang Zhuang grabbed Yuanyuan and threw it in without saying hello, then jumped into the fish tank and fell into the water freely. He completely forgot the fear of yesterday, and happily played back swimming in the water. It doesn't provoke Mianmian now, and instead bullies the new kid.

    Seeing its vitality, Pei Qinqin was relieved a lot, and turned to Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, did you have any impression of that Li and Li Qingzhou yesterday after you fought against him?" Qin Chuan raised his head and glanced at her

    .

    Pei Qinqin didn't find out, so he asked himself and answered, "Well, you must not know me, or maybe you knew me before and now you don't remember it

    . Not from this world, could it be an old acquaintance with this body? But this body looks exactly like hers, the birthmark is not bad at all, and she has no other memories.

    "Brother!" Pei Qinqin called Qin Chuan, Qin Chuan looked up, Pei Qinqin looked into his eyes and said, "Can you form a team after rebirth?"

    Qin Chuan: "?" What?

    Looking into his confused eyes, Pei Qinqin sighed faintly.

    You said that you have lost your memory after being reborn with great difficulty, so what's the point of being reborn like this? You don't know what's going to happen or what's going to happen in the future, so you can't make changes. Doesn't that mean going down the old road again? And you seem to have made a lot of enemies.

    "It's not rebirth." Qin Chuan said suddenly after swallowing the food in his mouth, and told Pei Qinqin with his only memory: "It's time and space going backwards, just like a clock, turn the hour hand back to a certain point in time, and start moving again." There was a 'click

    ' , Pei Qinqin dropped one of his chopsticks.

    "You remember?!" she exclaimed excitedly.

    Qin Chuan nodded and shook his head again, he only remembered the word time and space, and it was Li Qingzhou who reminded him.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even bother to eat breakfast, and guessed with her little brain: "So you mean, you and Li Qingzhou use the ability to go back in time and space from the future to the present and then——then what are you going to do when you come back?"

    " I don't know." Qin Chuan answered very frankly, he really didn't know what he was doing when he came back, and many things were vague, so he had to find out by himself. But he knows that Li Qingzhou shouldn't appear here, he has no ability to appear here.     Pei Qinqin's thirst for knowledge was dampened by his answer, but the more she thought about it, the more curious she became-"Brother, suppose time and space flow back as you said, it's like turning the clock back to the past. Did you go back to the past yourself, or did the whole thing go back in time?" Time and space have gone backwards? If you came back by yourself, there should be a past you at this point in time, right? If the entire time and space is reversed, what happened to your blood... and your ability, your memory should Will go back to this point in time?" So you won't remember those, and Li Qingzhou won't know that time and space have been reversed?

    And the time span of your regression is definitely not a day or two or a month or two months, at least it is calculated from the beginning of the year, right? That way you can know what happened so long in the future.