lo'ak x fem!na'vi! reader

a/n: okay first time writing a book no need to be nervous. anyway hii first story 😍
you are metkayina in this story
aged up ofccc
fluff and maybe slight smut?
enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------
you were swimming, swimming as fast as you can. swimming away from a killer tulkun who was chasing you.
you were outside the reef hunting for fish, and looking for seashells when it attacked you. you were barely swimming because it broke your arm, and also left some scratches and a bloody nose.

you arrived at your marui pod, no one was home so you decided to treat yourself. you didn't expect it to hurt this much, as you were screaming and crying in pain. almost anyone who was passing by could hear you.

and so someone did.

you heard footsteps behind you as you turned around, thinking it was your parents. but you saw him, Lo'ak, standing in the doorway.

'what happened to you!?'
he said running to you and kneeling down in front of you.

you said nothing as he examined the wound and scratches.

'it's okay, you're in good hands' he said as he finished treating you.

'thank you Lo'ak.' you smiled as you hugged him. 'you're welcome,' he hugged you back, 'what were you even doing?'

you explained everything to him, as he was quietly looking at your eyes and listening. 'you shouldn't go out there again, also, what did the tulkun look like?' he asked. 'well, it was big of course, and I think it had a missing fin, I'm not sure though'

he froze at those words, 'Payakan, he is my soul brother.' he was lost in thought for a while. 'I'll try to explain to him not to do that, I'm sorry.' he looked deep into your eyes once again. you felt butterflies in your stomach as he was staring at you. his beautiful yellow eyes gazing between your eyes and lips. he noticed a scratch on your upper lip.
'may I?' he asked for permission to touch your lip to wipe away the blood.

you nodded as he wiped away the blood still maintaining eye contact. your face turned red as you looked away from his eyes, but moments later you felt his hand on your chin as he turned your head to look at him.

while still maintaining eye contact he put your hair behind your ear. he put his forehead on yours, you were admiring the dark blue marks on his face, you always found them cute, but looking at them closely made you feel some way, some way you never felt before.

you cupped his face with your hands, making him blush. he moved his lips to kiss you, but stopped. 'can I?', he asked. 'I don't know, can you?' you joked as you connected your lips to his. the kiss was sweet, which later turned into a more passionate kiss. his hands were around your waist as he was moving them up and down. your hands were resting on his shoulders.

he pulled you into his lap, never breaking the kiss. things got heated as you felt a bulge form under you. you put your hands on his chest to feel his heart racing. he pulled away for air, panting.

you pulled him back into the kiss, teasing him as you grinded against him. he was groaning into your mouth, causing you to moan. he slipped his tongue inside your mouth, exploring every part of it.
he slowly removed your top piece, throwing it somewhere into the room. he started playing with your breasts, then slowly trailing kisses down your jawline and neck, leaving bruises all over them. he slowly went down to your breasts, he sucked onto your nipple as you were grinding against him, a moaning mess.

you heard someone in front of the door, you both quickly stopped and looked at each other. quickly putting your top piece back on yourself while getting off his lap, kissing him one last time and smiling as you watched him jump into the water, leaving.

your parents came home from their hunt. 'what is it y/n? why are you smiling?' your mother asked

'oh it's nothing, just remembered something funny' you lied. knowing this was the best day of your life.

a/n: OMG GUYS I MADE IT. anyway I hope you enjoyed it, please comment if you saw any mistakes or something you want me to fix in the future. <3