𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄

Começar do início

Me: make up with blu please

Setty💕🌚: I'll make up with your lil boyfriend stop pressing me shawty
Read by: Amorii🖤

I click the call button and clicked FaceTime video, I placed my phone down while it rung waiting for him to answer

He answered at the 3rd ring, "Yo"I greeted looking in the camera."you gonna finish explaining now?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I guess it's weird for him not to have my back with certain shit he just gets pissed off and start yelling at a nigga, but ion do that when he moving weird talking to opps and shit fuck wrong with him...I ain't beefing with him that's my day one but I'm just not fucking with him simple"he explained getting riled up every second.

"Calm down set fr, imma add him to the call and imma ask him his side of the story cause ain't no way-"

"You add him to the call imma straight go on yo ass, ion wanna talk to him I said I'll make up with him on my own time tho"he interrupted mugging a little.

"Rd whatever set"I mumbled rolling my eyes, "don't get mad at me sweetheart I'm just being honest with you"he spoke while smiling in the camera, his grills shining against the sunlight.

I just started shaking my head not trying to smile at his shenanigans. "you should come to the bronx shawty"he spoke setting his camera up.

"One day, just not today or tomorrow or next week"I responded shaking my head once again."Damn why"he asked offended.

"Gotta convince my brother to leave out of Jackson heights"I laughed, he mumbled something under his breath before laughing too.

I was about to say something until setty door swung open and about 5 niggas walked in his room."What the hell"I confusingly laughed.

"Yo who on the phone"

"It's Amoria"setty answered grabbing a bottle of Henny from Dougie hand."get yo ass up we going on the block and wassup moriii"dougie spoke while walking towards the phone.

"Hey dougieee b"I smiled goofily in the camera, "Mori when you coming to this side"

"When I feel like it"I answered rolling my eyes

_________

Incoming call from
Dougie B💀

Accept or Decline

"Hello"I spoke confused on while he was calling me 12 at night. "can you talk to blu or set, these niggas been arguing all night and blu popped a perky so he ready to fight...setty been ready to fight"Dougie spoke slightly slurring most of his words but I understood correctly.

"Give the phone to blu"I mumbled shaking my head, I heard yelling and a lot of moving around, I got concerned I've only known this boys for bout 2 weeks but they worry the hell out of me.

"Man get the fucking phone out my face Doug!"

"Fuck you fat bitch"

"I'll swing with this mf bat in my hand bitch cave yo shit in weird ass nigga"

"MAN WHERE KAYKAY AT?"

"BLU YOU A BITCH NO BULL SHIT"

It was so much going on I heard some many different voices I ain't know what the fuck to say when he spoke into the phone.

"Blu"I mumbled, he hummed acknowledging me."what's going on?"I asked sounding a bit groggy due to me just waking up.

"Nun ma I'm chillin"he lowly spoke his voice sent a small shiver down my body.oh

"So why they telling me otherwise, you and him need to chill out for real how y'all expect me to come visit and y'all niggas beefin"I stated.

"Fuck you coming to see me, not the rest of them so it don't matter if we beefin or not"he stated."what?"I laughed shaking my head.

"How you getting home blu?"I asked almost dozing off, "I don't know yet...might just walk back to the crib I ain't hella far"he stated.

"Ion want you walking around it's too late, get somebody to drive you...is what's that lil brown skin boy name you be with?"

"Mali?"

"Yea where that rat at?"I asked, "he fucking some smoochie why?"he questioned."Tell him to take you home, I know he not drunk or nothing he on a streak right now"I spoke rubbing my eyes.

"I already said imma just walk home"

"No or just stay on the block or somebody place that's right there I don't care who it is as long as you safe bruh"I groaned getting out my bed.

GEMINI RUSHED IN my room with a stack of money."Where you get that from?"I asked highly concerned knowing him he did some illegal shit.

"Gambling"

"Oh my god at the casino?"I asked hoping he'd say yes but my thoughts were instantly proven wrong."Nahh beat this young niggas in the street you know how it is...anyways guess who came to visit"he stated.

I rolled my eyes when I heard gunshots through the phone, everything went silent...I didn't hear blu,dougie,setty or even that loud ass bitch Amalia.

I guess Gemini saw my face expression change he dropped the money on my bed before walking towards me.

"Blu"I spoke into the phone, "hello blu answer me what the fuck is going on!"I yelled.Gemini grabbed my arm but I pulled back at the silence, no no.

Gemini grabbed my arm but I pulled back at the silence, no no

-iiluvvkarma productions

•not fully proofread (give feedback)
•More relationship development coming soon it's only the third chapter...
•New Character Unlocked (momma dukes and who??)