𝓟𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Start from the beginning

"im bringing whoever the fuck i wanna bring dex! don't piss me off this early in the day" chloé said before hanging up.

"who the fuck do she think she is?" dex said and kissed his teeth. gen cackled and laid back down onto the couch.

"im dead hoping she bring that one fine friend she got, think her name ice spice assum?" gen mumbled.

"you gone finally talk to shorty or is you gone be a lil pussy?" ron said and genesis mugged him. "watch ya mouth bro, and nah ion make first moves" she shrugged and dex deadpanned her.

"bro that's the stupidest shit i ever heard, how you all tough and in the streets but can't speak to a female first?"

"shut up dic, that's jus how i am"

"so you a pussy? manee get yo shit together" ron laughed and shook his head. "shut the fuck up 'fore i slap you real shit" genesis warned and ron flicked her off.

before the two could continue arguing, there was loud banging on the door and ron immediately grabbed all the drugs and weapons that were on the table and shoved them in a duffel bag.

genesis slowly crept to the door and gripped the gun that was on her waistband, dex followed behind her doing the same thing.

"bitch open the fuckin door it's cold!" chloé yelled and started banging on the door louder. genesis and dex let out a relieved sigh. they thought it was opps or worse, the cops.

gen twisted the locks and opened the door, "what the fuck you banging on the door for like you feds bruh?" ron said and chloé rolled her eyes. chloé walked in the door and her friends— blue & isis, followed behind her.

isis was the last one to walk in and she made sure to make direct eye contact with genesis. isis had been interested in genesis for a while now, she was just waiting to get to know her more. the two held eye contact for a bit longer until genesis broke it and shut the door.

"gen can i use ya lighter?" blue asked and genesis nodded and tossed it to her. isis chose to sit by genesis and gen decided to be bold and wrap her arm around isis's waist.

ron looked at gen from across the room and smiled like a proud parent and gave her a thumbs up. she rolled her eyes and held in her laugh, 'nigga is too goofy' .

everyone continued their conversations while genesis and isis started a conversation of their own.

"ya chain is cool as shit, how you get the colors blended like that?" isis asked and started feeling on genesis's chains. "ion really know, i jus told my jeweler surprise me and he gave me this shit" genesis shrugged but she saw how interested isis was in the chain. genesis moved her hand out the way and took her chain off.

"what you doin?" isis questioned with a look of confusion and genesis laughed. 'she so cute'.

genesis didn't answer and moved isis's hair to one side, and put the chain on her. isis smiled fixed her hair, "you lettin me have it?" she asked and genesis nodded. "i got a lot more of those mama, we could match assum".

isis nodded and tried to stop the big smile that was spreading across her face.

"damn you givin out chains for free? where mines??" dex asked and genesis mugged him. "bro shut yo goofy ass up" genesis laughed. "nah he onto something.. you wanna donate to ya lil sis..?" chloé asked. "unht un im good" genesis said and smiled.

"yo where is blue?" chloé asked and noticed that blue wasn't in the living room anymore. "she up in the room on the phone with oakley" isis said and they all started laughing.

"fuck typa name is oakley?" ron cackled. "isn't that the central cee nigga?" dex asked and chloé nodded. "awl shit they ass prolly up in there having phone sex" genesis cackled and chloé shook her head while laughing along.

"genn go put ya other chain on, i wanna post us!" isis said and gen nodded and went to get the other identical chain.

TIME SKIP !

"so you not gone let me get ya number?" genesis asked as her and isis stood at the front door. blue and chloé were in the car waiting for isis & dex and ron went home a while ago.

"hell yea i am, i was just waiting on you to ask" isis said with a smile and genesis shook her head. she was doing something she said she would never do, she was making the first move.

gen handed her phone to isis and she stored her number in as "isis 💕" and she handed the phone back. "you better call me, or we gone fight" she said and genesis laughed and shook her head. "yea mama, ima definitely be calling you" genesis mumbled and licked her lips while watching isis walk away.

this was the start of a very chaotic love story

jayla's notes ?bye cuz first chaptersso hard to write

jayla's notes ?
bye cuz first chapters
so hard to write

( update )
i changed gen's sisters
name ! instead of "lala" it's
now "chloé".